EUROPE CHALLENGE!!!!

rite coz no-one will do my SPL challenge i have decided that i might aswell do a European Challenge! You're allowed to go any European Team and allowed to buy any type of players including American players and South American Players! BAGSY RANGERS. oh btw it is only 4 seasons this time icon_biggrin.gif

rite coz no-one will do my SPL challenge i have decided that i might aswell do a European Challenge! You're allowed to go any European Team and allowed to buy any type of players including American players and South American Players! BAGSY RANGERS. oh btw it is only 4 seasons this time icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

Well probably the people who choose Barcelona or something, with a good team and lots of money... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well so a team with not alot of money (like rangers) could do better

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

Well probably the people who choose Barcelona or something, with a good team and lots of money... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So a team like rangers that doesn't have alot of money could do better

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barney57:

if people want to do it dont you think they will post saying they want to do it. its not going to help if u just keep double posting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Never meant to double post

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

rite coz no-one will do my SPL challenge i have decided that i might aswell do a European Challenge! You're allowed to go any European Team and allowed to buy any type of players including American players and South American Players! BAGSY RANGERS. oh btw it is only 4 seasons this time icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rules: Don't use No Transfer Windows, Sugar daddy.

Try to win all possible cups

HAVE FUN!!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barney57:

just be patient and wait for people to say whetha they want to do it. Also you should try making it a bit more interesting like benjaminoo's italian journey challenge </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

it was a joke </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...Cammy im assuming u realise that it was a joke because i dont think that common apes have the ability to find these forums as u have done

Archived