FM 13 - Continuing Chelsea's Glory

TF

Hi everyone, i'm playing as Chelsea on FM 13 due to my supporting them and thought I may as well share any success I have on here. I'll be posting monthly updates starting with

August 2012, which I have almost completed. In terms of transfers here are our ins and outs;

IN

Papiss Cisse - £19.25 Million - Brought in as back up for Fernando Torres who is our only recognizable striker, probably paid a bit too much, but he was the only player I wanted to

bring in.

OUT

Billy Clifford - On Loan At Charlton

Islam Feruz - On Loan At Bristol City

Lucas Piazon - On Loan At Birmingham

Jamal Blackman - On Loan At Colchester

Nathan Ake - On Loan At Leeds

All have gone out on loan to get vital first team experience. Also going to add that I am playing FM Classic, it's more pick up and play, which is what I prefer.

August 2012

resultsaug2012.png

So we ended pre season really badly, with a 4-0 loss to City in the Community Shield, luckily for us that match was of no importance. We did however manage to get off with a bang beating QPR 4-1, unfortunate not to see either Cisse or Torres bag a goal, though Cisse did only come on for 25 minutes, but either way, a wins a win.

Then comes the West Brom game, which was really disappointing, we had a Victor Moses goal disallowed after 7 minutes and then 27 minutes in Mulumbu hit a shot which deflected off John Terry to beat Petr Cech. But all credit to them, they outplayed us and thoroughly deserved their win.

Our 4-2 victory against Atletico Madrid was really good and the Super Cup was something nice to win. Goals from both Cisse and Torres, along with Hazard and Moses.

Overall we've had a mixed month, on the attacking side of things we've looked very promising where as our defence is shaky, so may need strengthening come January. Next month the fixture list looks as follows:

fixturessep2012.png

All are going to be very challenging, our Champions League group see's us challenging with Zenit, PSG and Red Bull Salzburg, so not easy at all. I'll be happy to come out of September with an extra 8 points to add to our current 3.

Archived