FM13: Litex Lovech Thead

ronaldo_1978

Welcome to the official thread of PFC Litex Lovech

(The Oranges)

litex.png

800pxlovechstadium1.jpg

Lovech Stadium (Capacity 12,000)

Full Name Професионален футболен клубЛитекс Ловеч (Professional football club Litex Lovech)

Nickname Nickname(s) Оранжевите (The Oranges)

Founded 1921 as Hisarya Sports Club

Owner Grisha Ganchev

Chairman Trifon Popov

Manager Hristo Stoichkov

League A PFG

Media Prediction 3rd

Transfer Budget 87.51k

Wage Budget 15.74k P/W

A Little History

1921–1996

The club was founded in 1921 as Hisarya and began playing league football during 1923. Over the years, the club has changed its name several times. From 1957 named Karpachev, before becoming Osam in 1979. Under that name the club played constantly in the B PFG, the second division of Bulgarian football and was close to promotion several times. A notable star during this period was Plamen Linkov who broke the club's appearance record, playing 575 times, scoring 167 goals.

In 1990 sponsor of the team become a company LEX. In the same year, the club had changed its name to LEX Football Club. The 1993–94 season was successful for LEX, which finished 1st in second division and qualified for the A PFG for first time in the club's history. The first season in the A PFG was a success for a club like LEX, finishing 11th after victories against teams of the likes of CSKA Sofia (1:0), Slavia Sofia (1:0) and Lokomotiv Sofia (1:0). The next season was not successful and the club,renamed Lovech, was relegated to the second division.

Grisha Ganchev era (1996–2012)

In June 1996, the club was purchased by the petrol businessman and citizen of Lovech Grisha Ganchev and it was renamed to Litex. The takeover was immediately followed by a flurry of bids for high profile players. Ferario Spasov was named as the new Litex coach. He led the club back to the A PFG at the first attempt. During the 1996–97 season Litex also reached the quarter-finals of the Bulgarian Cup and the final of the Bulgarian League Cup, which was lost after penalty shoot-out.

In the recent years, Litex won the Bulgarian Cup four times, in 2001 (a 1:0 win against Velbazhd Kyustendil after extra time), in 2004 (a win over CSKA after a 2:2 in the regular time and a penalty shootout), in 2008 a win over Cherno More Varna (1:0) and in 2009 against Pirin Blagoevgrad (3:0 in the regular time). In early August 2007,Litex signed a three-year sponsorship and advertising contract with Bulgarian mobile operator GLOBUL and started the 2007/08 season with the logo of the mobile service i-mode on the team's kits. In December 2007, Litex became the first Bulgarian club to have branded a mobile phone game, Litex Football. Before the start of the 2008/09 season, Litex lost the Bulgarian Supercup final with 0:1 from CSKA Sofia. The winning goal for the army team was scored by Kiril Kotev in the 65th minute. After a season later, Litex again lost the Bulgarian Supercup 0:1 against the champions Levski Sofia.

Litex with the A PFG title in 2010.

In 2009–10 season Litex became a champion of Bulgaria for the third time in his history, finishing with 12 points more than the second, CSKA Sofia. On August 12, 2010,Litex defeated Beroe 2–1 to win the Bulgarian Supercup, for the first time in the club's history. In 2010–11 Litex achieved a 4th league title, securing the championship with a 3–1 away win against Lokomotiv Sofia on 21 May 2011.

Recent League Stats

statsaz.jpg

Litex Lovech Club Honours

Bulgarian A PFG:

Champions (4): 1997–98, 1998–99, 2009–10, 2010–11

Runners-up (1): 2001–02

Third (2): 2002–03, 2005–06

Bulgarian Cup:

Winners (4): 2001, 2004, 2008, 2009

Runners-up (3): 1999, 2003, 2007

Bulgarian League Cup:

Runners-up (1): 1997

Bulgarian Supercup:

Winners (1): 2010

Runners-up (4): 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011

[edit]Unofficial competitions

Norcia Winter Cup:

Winners (1): 2001

Kits

kitsj.jpg

First Team And Formation

squadyv.jpg

Key Players

Nikolay Bodurov

bodurov.jpg

Nebojsa Yelenkovich

yelenkovich.jpg

Georgi Milanov

milanov.jpg

Final Thoughts

The squad is not the strongest but with a couple of signings to bolster the squad we should be able to push for the league. I would recommend signing a back up a keeper and a back up striker.

COME ON THE ORANGES

Halfway through the first season. I'm pretty happy to be leading the table by 3 points.

Star Players

Armando Vajushi

I have him playing AML at the moment and he's been impressive. His goal to game ration is not bad for someone I wasn't too sure about.

armandovajushi.jpg

vajushistats.jpg

Gerasim Zakov

I can't say enough about this guy. His stats don't do him justice but as you can see he's lethal in front of goal if given the right service.

gerasimzakov.jpg

zakovstats.jpg

Good thread again Ronaldo :cool:

I didn't do this last year as I had hoped (too many other saves grabbed my attention :D) Shame the likes of Tom have left but having a slightly different squad to work with compared to FM11 should be a good challenge. Litex won't be my first save but i'll get to it at some point :cool:

Good thread again Ronaldo :cool:

I didn't do this last year as I had hoped (too many other saves grabbed my attention :D) Shame the likes of Tom have left but having a slightly different squad to work with compared to FM11 should be a good challenge. Litex won't be my first save but i'll get to it at some point :cool:

Cheers mate :D The team isn't as strong this time around. No Tom, Doka or Sandrihno. Still got Geogi Milanov though :D

Finished my first season. I had a little bit of a collapse at the end as you can see. I need to do some serious business in the transfer window as well.

leaguek.jpg

I'm already getting bids from bigger clubs in Europe for my 2 main stars. I was really surprised by Vajushi and the performances he put in.

vajushi.jpg

zakov.jpg

Ludogorets still have a sugar daddy (one of the minor ones?), Ronaldo?

Nope, sugar daddy was removed couple of months ago. However we are still having some issues with match scheduling and we are hoping for a hotfix soon.

• 6 months later...

Ok I meant finish my season. I did start a save last night and did around half a season. I've just finished my first season now managing to win the league. It wasn't easy but as your predicted to finish 4th I think it went well

leaguenp.jpg

My 2 stars by a long way were these 2 players. I know from previous Litex games that it's almost been impossible to keep Milanov at the club, the guys absolute quality and I have no doubt he can do it in the bigger European leagues

milanovo.jpg

isaqp.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived