Best Potential Rating

Ashinho101

Hi, apologies if i've got this in the wrong forum but you know when you use stuff like genie scout, you can see a player's potential ability which is like how good they potentially could become. Well, there is also a column which says best potential rating which is when a player has achieved their full potential, how good they are in their best position. I just wanted to know if this ever changes because on my game, valon behrami (of lazio) has a potential ability of 180 and this never changes. However, at the start of the game, his best potential rating was 79.??/100% but a year later its 80.??/100%.

HELP PLEASE

Potential ability is a fixed ability set by the game that the player may reach. Potential rating is how Genie Scout rates how good the player will become based on his specific attributes in certain areas and says how good they will be in their best position.

Potential ability is a fixed ability set by the game that the player may reach. Potential rating is how Genie Scout rates how good the player will become based on his specific attributes in certain areas and says how good they will be in their best position.

yes, i know but does potential rating change??

Genie scout applies a general training schedule to players to determine their potential rating. If a specific schedule is applied their stats will skew towards being better at that position, so genie scout will say they can be better there. A better determination of potential rating on there would be looking at the current rating and at how much they have left on their potential ability.

Genie scout applies a general training schedule to players to determine their potential rating. If a specific schedule is applied their stats will skew towards being better at that position, so genie scout will say they can be better there. A better determination of potential rating on there would be looking at the current rating and at how much they have left on their potential ability.

So it really depends on your training schedule for that player?????

Archived