Loan fees (total)

Is there any way to display the full loan amount for a season-long loan like before as I don't fancy doing the maths every time I make an offer to loan a player. It seems you are just given a monthly fee now which isn't all that helpful or necessary.

I was thinking the same thing, I can work it out by X the monthly fee by 9 for a season long loan.

But the old 'loan fee' was fine for me, would be good if we had option to be able to switch it back to this.

Although, I'm guessing more than just how the loan fee is presented as changed..

I'm guessing on previous FM's, the full loan fee would have been paid straight away once you clicked 'confirm' the deal.. and now it will not all be paid upfront, you will just be paying so much every month instead?

I was thinking the same thing, I can work it out by X the monthly fee by 9 for a season long loan.

But the old 'loan fee' was fine for me, would be good if we had option to be able to switch it back to this.

Although, I'm guessing more than just how the loan fee is presented as changed..

I'm guessing on previous FM's, the full loan fee would have been paid straight away once you clicked 'confirm' the deal.. and now it will not all be paid upfront, you will just be paying so much every month instead?

It doesn't seem to be that way. I was unable to confirm the signing of a player for a 35k monthly fee with a budget of 200k (initially I just thought the loan fees had been reduced, before seeing the 'monthly' bit).

Archived