Development list

The development list is for those player who you want to send out on loan to get 1st team experience, if a player is on this list the member of staff in charge will ensure that any loan deals do not include clauses that could see the player moving permanently.

Alex, will the manual explain alot of this when it's released? I must admit have not read a manual on FM for years (no need right?? :D ) but this year feel I might. There's not much in-game to explain much that has changed; new roles, what they need to be etc.

For instance I didn't realise "coach" wasn't actually coaching my youth team until I read it on here. So am wondering who is and how they're getting coached.

Alex, will the manual explain alot of this when it's released? I must admit have not read a manual on FM for years (no need right?? :D ) but this year feel I might. There's not much in-game to explain much that has changed; new roles, what they need to be etc.

For instance I didn't realise "coach" wasn't actually coaching my youth team until I read it on here. So am wondering who is and how they're getting coached.

You still have the U18 manager and U18 AM plus the Reserve Manager and Head of Youth Development training U18s without the normal "coach" who just trains the senior squad now

so all is not lost

Archived