FMC international management bug?

So I've been playing a fair bit of FMC and have experienced something utterly utterly bizarre(to me anyways!)

I started my game off as my beloved Leicester, with previous football experience as "automatic", things didn't go well and I was sacked in April of season 1.

I took over at Swindon in the May and prepared for my second managerial stint, we snuck into the playoffs on the last day of the 2nd season before beating Crawley to clinch promotion. This was an unexpected bonus as was a league cup quarter final run.

Still, I was amazed to be offered the England job during pre season of season 3. I accepted the job of course but my achievements of 1 sacking, 1 good cup run and an unexpected promotion hardly qualify me to be in charge of the national team!!

This is a bug right?

:D Is it though?? What has Roy Hodgson, McClaren, Keegan, Hoddle, Sven, Venables, Graham Taylor, Ron Greenwood or Bobby Robson have on their CV? More sackings than trophies?

Di Matteo couldn't hack it at WBA, up he pops not so long after holding the CL trophy over his head. Football is weird. Maybe you're just the FA's type?? :)

:D Is it though?? What has Roy Hodgson, McClaren, Keegan, Hoddle, Sven, Venables, Graham Taylor, Ron Greenwood or Bobby Robson have on their CV? More sackings than trophies?

Di Matteo couldn't hack it at WBA, up he pops not so long after holding the CL trophy over his head. Football is weird. Maybe you're just the FA's type?? :)

This. Love it!

Archived