Aaron ramsey

sexylexy94

I have no idea what update you're talking about but it doesnt matter because on all of them, he's poor. They havent increased his PA yet and he's still a -8 on all of them. So no, dont get him.

WHS and to be honest I would very rarely pay 2.3m for a 16 year old player in the game although maybe some people might.

I wouldn't expect him to get a higher PA range anyway.

Well to be honest I have not seen much of him but I would assume he should be potentially a better player. I don't think Wenger is going to spend £5m on a player without good potential and Man United and other Premier League clubs wanted him as well.

Bought ramsey for united, got him in the reserves at the mo and he has spent last season learning from scholes and he is now learning off fernandez and looks quality for a 18 year old, I will get some screenies when i get home from work for you all to have a look at!!

he looks as if he's a future mid-table player at least, but unfortunately is no more than a relegation battler imo.

i'm sure in the next patch he'll have a massive stat boost now he's at arsenal.

Well to be honest I have not seen much of him but I would assume he should be potentially a better player. I don't think Wenger is going to spend £5m on a player without good potential and Man United and other Premier League clubs wanted him as well.

That's the problem. These teams do make mistakes. He shouldn't suddenly become a 180-200 player because he joined one of these teams. Even Wenger has had his moments. Any Arsenal fan could tell you that . . .

That's the problem. These teams do make mistakes. He shouldn't suddenly become a 180-200 player because he joined one of these teams. Even Wenger has had his moments. Any Arsenal fan could tell you that . . .

That is a very good point and one that will be ignored by SI I suspect.

i understand what you saying but ive had him in spain with ath.madrid and put him on his own training hand stats turned out pritty good , he was in wales squad and in my team quite abit , with right coaching he good but then i lost him on a free to spurs :(

I understand that but currently I never hear anything of him in any of my games. I never see him in the premier league never mind at Arsenal. Why would Arsenal pay around £5m for a player who Man United were also willing to pay that for if he does not have potential. It does not mean he will fulfil it, though. Anyway I am sure the researchers don't take that into account and he will be judged on his ability shown so far for Cardiff.

Anyway I am sure the researchers don't take that into account and he will be judged on his ability shown so far for Cardiff.

Which is the way it should be. He hasn't played for arsenal yet and so could be rubbish. but in the last year he has been good and so his CA should go up. but if he does turn out to be a dud then he will be dropped irl by Arsenal to the reserves and so therefore won't recieve the better training and so his Ca should go down accordingly for FM 10.

Which is the way it should be. He hasn't played for arsenal yet and so could be rubbish. but in the last year he has been good and so his CA should go up. but if he does turn out to be a dud then he will be dropped irl by Arsenal to the reserves and so therefore won't recieve the better training and so his Ca should go down accordingly for FM 10.

I fully agree with you but I was talking about PA. That is harder to judge but it probably should go up as in my game Arsenal or any other big club never become interested in him let alone have several clubs fighting for his signature like in reality.

I fully agree with you but I was talking about PA. That is harder to judge but it probably should go up as in my game Arsenal or any other big club never become interested in him let alone have several clubs fighting for his signature like in reality.

Well thing is that what we perceive as potential is just the players current ability in comparision to his age, which means that the players with the best potential abilities should be the one with the best current ability also - seen in the light of the respective players ago, that is.

So yes I agree, his PA should go up :)

Archived