Avoiding relegation striker

20daisy20

what team is he at???

have you looked at stancu? because if he's still at his original team then he'd be good aswell.

have you looked on the transfer list for some bargains???

also, check the big teams' reserves to see if you can get some good loans in :thup:

that's all the advice that i can think of atm.

Billy Sharp should do you really well. I've only used him in Championship, but I hear he's good for Premier too. Check out Edu from Hoffenheim though, you can probably get him on a bosman in December of season 2. Also, check out Andera Russotto, he comes to smaller teams.

Billy Sharp should do you really well. I've only used him in Championship, but I hear he's good for Premier too. Check out Edu from Hoffenheim though, you can probably get him on a bosman in December of season 2. Also, check out Andera Russotto, he comes to smaller teams.

Sharp is great pre-8.0.2 after that he is less than average.

No need to loan really, Leroy Lita is generally available for some very cheap price like £2-3m, due to him being unhappy at not getting in the Reading first team. Only hitch is if Reading have gone down and sold Kitson or Doyle and so he plays regularly.

My personal recommendation would be to sell someone to raise another couple of million, then buy Henok Goitom: Absolute Goal Machine!

Archived