FM13 Club Dilemma

Which will be the hardest challenge  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which will be the hardest challenge

• Go Ahead - Dutch Jupiler leauge current 18th media 6th
    • Cambridge - English BSP current 8th current 8th media 3rd
    • Bielefeld - German 3rd Div current 15th media 3rd

After playing around with the Beta to get used to the new functions Im now ready to set it up for my career game for when it updates to the demo/release.

After deciding to go unemployed and holidaying until the end of September the following jobs are available

Go Ahead in the dutch Jupiler league. Current position after 8 games played 18th (bottom), Media prediction 6th. Which the game has applied for me and have been offered a contract while on holiday

Cambrdige Blue Square English Premiership. Current position 8th after 12 games. Media prediction 3rd. I have not yet applied for this job however with my Sunday League reputation I believe I would have a chance

Bielefield German Third Division. Current position 15th after 12 games Media prediction 3rd. This club has plumetted down the leagues since 2008/2009 season where they were in Div 1. Again like Cambridge I havnt applied for the job.

I really want to start my season with a massive challenge as I have found the game easy on other versions so have gone with Sunday League rep and unemployed.

Only thing is I cant decide which one of these clubs would be best to give me that challenge of difficulty.

I would say Cambridge as I was born there but.....the Sunday league rep may actually cost you the Cambridge and Bielefield jobs?

If you say Go Ahead have offered you a contract at least you know they want you as their boss.

So if the game applied to Go Ahead for you why didn't it also apply to Cambridge and Bielefield for you as well?

**Edit - Why not make a new save at this point now and then apply for Cambridge and make a new save, go back to original save and then apply for Bielefield? Thus 3 separate saves to see who actually offers you a job.**

I would say Cambridge as I was born there but.....the Sunday league rep may actually cost you the Cambridge and Bielefield jobs?

If you say Go Ahead have offered you a contract at least you know they want you as their boss.

So if the game applied to Go Ahead for you why didn't it also apply to Cambridge and Bielefield for you as well?

**Edit - Why not make a new save at this point now and then apply for Cambridge and make a new save, go back to original save and then apply for Bielefield? Thus 3 separate saves to see who actually offers you a job.**

I went on holiday until I got a job offer, therefore Go Ahead offered me the job. There where a few other jobs I was interested in Cambridge and Bielfeld so I saved the game, I then applied for the other two to see if they would accept me and they did. So I definately know that the other two would offer me the job. I then intend to carry on my game applying for the job I decide to go for out of the 3

Archived