Training - Why are attributes being trained not highlighted for individual role focus?

When you go to a players overview screen, you can highlight key attributes for various roles.

In the training screen when you choose an an Individual role as a focus for training why are attributes being trained not highlighted - in similar way to overview screen.

It would be very useful to help decide which role to focus on, depending upon which attributes you are wanting to improve.

Have i missed something/way of doing this or has it been totally overlooked?

I think it may be because...

A.) They do at least a little basic training in all areas, but mainly focus on whatever role/position you set them to.

B.) When you train, say, Shooting, you're training more than just your finishing stat. And it may be that those other stats are not highlighted, but they'll be trained anyway.

Agree that you can do this via actions tab but it would be far slicker if consistent appreach to that on overview screen was followed with attributes affected highligthed by blue bar once individual role focus clicked.

Not only would it save yet another click, but I find the blue bar highlight on player profile screen far more "readable" than the "area" option which shows different font colour for every attribute affected.

Minimising clicks and maintaining common "feel"/approach to highlighting throughout the game would, in my opinion, be beneficial.

I hear what you say but it would seem far more user friendly for the attributes affected to be highlighted immediately as you select different individual roles via focus drop down menu.

At the moment you have to move across to area, go through that drop down to see attributes affected and then move back across screen to focus area to make your choice.

Adopting same approach as the Overview screen would enable you to do all of this just via focus drop down area.

Archived