Why are attributes being trained not highlighted for individual role focus?

When you go to a players overview screen, you can highlight key attributes for various roles.

In the training screen when you choose an an Individual role as a focus for training why are attributes being trained not highlighted - in similar way to overview screen.

It would be very useful to help decide which role to focus on, depending upon which attributes you are wanting to improve.

Have i missed something/way of doing this or has it been totally overlooked?

I love the new version, but have to say SI introduce a lot of features without really explaining much. I must admit I've not read a manual for a while, but most of what I learn is from this forum, and rarely is it SI confirming much. It's all hearsay.

A good manual trumps a lot of youtube Miles I think which tells me not much tbh. We're left to speculate on too much of what is 'under the cover' and what is obvious.

On a player's training overview there's a drop down menu next to the check-box for 'Show recent attribute changes'. It says 'Area'. Click it and the roles that player can have (based on his positions) will appear and you can see which attributes each role focuses on. One of the issues people have noticed is that there is not a deeper choice for Attack/Support/Defend.

Thanks for that, at least there is a way of seeing it, although it is yet another click and highlighting in different colurs for each attribute not as clear as solid blue bar highlighting on used on player overview screen.

Hopefully relicating overview screen appreach would not be too difficult for SI, the area button could still be left for highligting attribute of training areas like attacking, ball control etc.

Archived