QPR Second season Budgets

Just got into my second season, in the first I had a transfer budget of around £4m with expectations to avoid relegation. I managed to finish 9th in the league but have now been given a budget of £262,000, not really sure if this should be like this but not sure. I did not use any of the £4m at all and did not make any transfer free, loans or whatever but my available wage budget has drastically dropped to only £377.

Is it supposed to be like this or what?

Just got into my second season, in the first I had a transfer budget of around £4m with expectations to avoid relegation. I managed to finish 9th in the league but have now been given a budget of £262,000, not really sure if this should be like this but not sure. I did not use any of the £4m at all and did not make any transfer free, loans or whatever but my available wage budget has drastically dropped to only £377.

Is it supposed to be like this or what?

Last seasons budget means nothing, thats just how much they would allow you to spend at that time.

If your bank balance has got worse during the season and the club is in poor financial condition then the budgets you are given the following season will be much lower.

In real life, QPR's wages alone were more than the whole club's entire turnover last season. With the likes of Julio Cesar, Granero and Mbia having come in during the summer transfer window, I can only see that percentage having increased for this season.

Not sure how close FM is to real-life, but this might be an explanation.

Archived