A few FM 13 questions

Does anyone know if the AI has been improved at building squads in FM 13 ?

Plus will this pc be ok for FM 13

Quad 6600 @ 3.0ghz

6 GB Ram

W7

HD6870

I have treid the demo which was ok, but i would like to run a few leagues England down to league 2, then France, italy, spain, germany, holland, brazil - just top divsion and meduim database for 10+ seasons, would my PC be ok for that, or would i need to upgrade it ? I appreacte it may be hard to give an exact answer as the game is not out yet.

Cheers.

Does anyone know if the AI has been improved at building squads in FM 13 ?

My opinion is no at the moment. It's difficult to tell of course from outside a team, but I've taken over one team from an AI manager and they had awful staff (being paid a lot - I was able to chop all of them and get better replacements cheaper), the players were all annoyed, they had a massive over-budget wage bill with players worth nothing because of how much they're paid etc. No meaningful youth training either.

When I look in detail at the teams I play against, there're often players out of position or not playing to their strengths... Sometimes this is due to injury and other times the AI puts very tired guys on the pitch (easy to exploit against these).

I think the poor AI team management is the only thing that keeps the game somewhat easy to play. If the AI was genuinely good at these things, I suspect you'd never get out of the lower leagues if you're an LLM and sink pretty quick as top division "nobody" manager.

Archived