Have I just become really bad at FM?

Because I just seem to struggle so much on this game.

I dont know if its my tactic or what it is, (I have been using a 4-2-3-1 tactic that worked amazing on FM 12), but no matter team I do so bad. One match I win away against Juventus (playing as Roma) and the next I loose at home against Siena.

And it was the same for my Arsenal, Fiorentina and Newcastle saves.

PLS HELP ME! (maybe with an amazing tactic?)

You didn't become "bad", but assuming you used a download/AI exploit tactic on FM 12, you were never "good" to begin with - it's a perfectly viable way of playing the game, but it has its pitfalls. Apparently you struggle to understand tactics and their implementation into the ME. If you want to avoid issues with future versions/patches, I suggest googling for a document called Tactical Theorems 10 - it's still a superbly decent starting point to get to grips with how the game as well as tactics work. You'll get a better understanding of the game as well as ideas how to approach and identify the issues you are facing on a game to game basis. Something you certainly don't get from "diablo" tactics exploiting the ever updated ME. Those work for one version and occasionally completely fall apart for another. And FM 2013's engine has seen the biggest overhaul in years.

If that's not to your liking, which is perfectly fine, you can go to the tactics forums where there likely are some downloads available already.

Archived