Chief Scout

Yeah that sounds about right, I don't think you can give him general instructions, like what area's to focus the scouting efforts on. Im not sure how the scout decides to send scouts out. Maybe the better the Head Scout, the better his ability to send scouts to a diverse range of places etc.

• 1 month later...
Is there a way i can demote the chief scout and and then appoint another scout as chief scout or i can only fire him and hire another chief scout

As far as I know, if the Chief Scout leaves the club, one of your scouts is automatically promoted to that role, but it could depend on who's responsible of hiring scouts. Since I always let my chairman do that job, then it's possible he did that without even telling me

TBH all he does in my game is report on what the other scouts have found - I don't have him setting scout assignments so basically he is just another scout and the "chief" bit is just cosmetic the way I use him :)

Maybe he has other functions in higher divisions - I suppose I'll find out when I take the mighty Kings Langley from level 9 to Premier glory \0/

Archived