Just purchased the Game, quick question

Hey guys please dont get mad, I know the FM community can be tough with repetitive questions but since I just purchased the game a few minutes ago I need to ask.

I am playing 13.0.2b326362 which I imagine is the latest beta build? anyway If I chose to start a full game right now would I be able to continue it when the game gets released and patched? Or should I wait till the game gets officially released to take advantage of all the fixes?

You can continue your save yes mate when full version is out Friday, me personally wont be starting properly till Friday as i prefer starting fresh with most up to date code etc

Thanks, wonder if when the new code goes in if it retroactively also helps those that started early...

Thanks, wonder if when the new code goes in if it retroactively also helps those that started early...

Steam will update it automatically when you go onto your Steam after the full release, it wont need to update many files if you already have the updated Beta version thus saving you quite some time on release day.

Archived