[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FMC version is new tactics system, they are the same.

You're welcome

http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20121106/20/64477671201211062005043500356498754_002.jpg

CA/PA

If you do not like to see CA/PA, don't click.

Green:Good

Red:Bad

64477671201211062011202533336492273_000.jpg

64477671201211062005043500356498754_000.jpg

Man!!! I'm Really amazed with your answer!!! Thanks again!!!! Thanks for your atention with my question and you answer again!!!!

what kind of filter is that for?

Fo example

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

AMC: 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.

Bring you convenience

Can use the filter, will know that my players requirements.

Your AMC, is somehow invisible during matches, in my case Ozil and Kaka. Dont know why, but this is caused by ME, they simply dont try to give killer passes behind the defence very often..Instead of this, they just turn back and pass to defenders :mad:

I regard AMCas ST in use

And cover MC, so my MC performance is very good

I research it for a long time

If I use 2 st, they have fewer goals

If do not let AMC attack, he will only assists, and have fewer goals.

Now the game engine update to 13.1.2

I expect you can continue to test

Match v1313

-----------

- Refined position of d-line and also the lines in front of it when defending

- Brought wingers a bit deeper when defending

- Weaker players more likely to favour direct passes quicker

- Improved short pass accuracy slightly

- Tried to increase number of crosses slightly

- Fine tuned shot accuracy

- Fixed some minor player on ball decision bugs

- Improved trajectory of medium length kicks like free kick shots and corners

- Made players better at offering out ball to team mate

- Tried to improve player reactions to deflected balls or tackles

Made players more willing to slide tackle when opportunity and need arises

- Fixed some unnatural save directions from keepers

- Fixed keepers trying to save ball at wrong point when its heading for post or bar

- Made players slightly better at turning body while on the run

- Made strongest player stand ground when 2 players collide while going for a header

- Made goal celebration paths a little bit more varied

- Fixed comms saying ball well wide when not really that far wide

- Some ball physics collision tweaks

- Some team talk fixes

Hi mate, thanks for the new version.

Just one question, the team instructions has "target man" ticked. Do I put the striker as target man?

Apologies for the silly question, just wanted to make sure before testing.

You don't need to put ST as target man

but also can try it.

as you can see, ST will increase assists and key passes

Hello Zero and Sea,

Great first result with your tactic 4-1 against liverpool (i am Norwich) but do you have a Tactics Creator version of V3 i can download? Sorry if you have already posted one.

Thank you

you can use "N" or "NR"

Tactics Creator version = FMC Version New Tactics System

They are all the same

Zero and Sea - Great work with your tactic, I've been playing with it with a few teams. Psg, Dortmund, Arsenal and Real Madrid. If anyone would like to name a team i will gladly help you with selection ;) Keep up good work Zero :)

My Real Madrid layout is slightly different but almost same

This tactic gave me a great starting point after getting Birmingham promoted through the play-offs after season 1. Anyone familiar with the Blues will know that the starting situation of the club in FM13 is prettty realistic (no transfer budget, takeover bids coming in straight away, maxed out wage budget) making the situation after scraping promotion even more difficult! I used a 4132 with orthodox wingers, a target man and a poacher in season one, and it got me promoted - but barely. I stumbled across this tactic and thought it looked interesting so built familiarity with it through the summer and pre-season friendlies as most of my current players fitted into the shape well anyway.

Sometimes an attacking move came together that was amazing, but we were getting torn apart in defence by teams with even a degree of attacking flair - shown to the full extent with an opening day 5-0 defeat to Man City away and a 6-1 drubbing at Old Trafford. So I looked in detail at what was happening on the pitch and the team/individual player instructions of the tactic:

Wingers were getting stupid amounts of space and wandering unopposed into the near post to slot home, or having all day to pick a perfect pass for an on-rushing striker or midfielder to pass it into the net.

We were having excellent amounts of possession in every match (50% to 65%)- even the heavy defeats - but not really doing anything with it.

On the ball, players were holding the ball for far too long seeming to have no idea where to pass, then losing possession and conceding on the break. This was particularly bad around the edge of the opposition box: playing endless short passes but going nowhere, looking for the killer pass rather than having a shot.

So, I've tweaked things around based on my own players, and the observations from my matches so far:

Team tempo was set as slow as it could be, every player on the pitch was set to 'Hold Up Ball' and time wasting was set to as often as possible. I've changed these around to a much higher tempo, rarely timewasting with only certain attacking players holding up the ball.

Checked which midfielders had a 'long shot' attribute of 15 or above and allowed them to shoot from distance sometimes.

Removed the 'Roam from Postion' instruction from DR, DL, DCs and DMC and increase the team width from narrow to try and counter the space that oppostion wingers were getting.

The results have been great. We're still conceding too many, but then I haven't got any pace in my defence (and it wasn't great in the Championship either!) and it's a damn sight better than before. The difference is in the attacking play: There is much more fluidity and urgency with far less wasted possession coming from holding the ball for too long.

The point of the post is twofold: Firstly, many thanks to Zero Sea for the work put into developing the tactic in the first place. It's a great piece of work and obviously with the right players has been proven to work for many. Without that as a starting point I think I would really have struggled to get going in the Premier League.

Secondly, it highlights again the point that I've seen made in this forum many times already: It's looking unlikely that there will be any sort of 'one-size-fits-all' tactic for FM13. It really didn't take too long to look into what wasn't going right for my team and make a few tweaks to get things going in the right direction. It is worth looking at, and in my opinion adds more to the game.

How do you download this into the game? Its downloading as a zip file, im abit of a techophobe so i dont know how to get it to work onto my save. Could someone help me

You may need to download + install a piece of software, such as http://www.7-zip.org/ . Once installed if you right click the file you should then be able to extract it, which will then give you the tactic files, which you can put into your tactics folder.

Hi Zero, awesome strategy. V3 works really well for my Granada. I realized that your tactic places a lot of stress on the CM and DMC. Any CM or DMC with a stamina of less than 14 tend to end up in the low 70 or 60% range by the end of the game. Is this normal?

Archived