Ultimate Staff List.

M4G1C1977

I intend to buy a new PC in the January Sales, once I have I intend to start my "Career Save", which in previous years has taken me from The Blue Square North to The Champions League Semi finals, via such delightful places as Braintree Town, Plymouth Argyll, Everton, Inverness, Bestikas, Galatasaray, Real Oviedo, Athletico Madrid, Torino, FC Twente, Ghana, Japan, Newcastle United and Huddersfield Town.

In the meantime I am stuck with my trusty laptop and have decided to play FMC with a Aberdeen & Manchester United save.

However I a a bit of a perfectionist, I like to allocate designated Squad Numbers, Squad Statuses, Training regimes etc etc. I thought I had everything planeed until I looked at the new Staff set up for FM13. A great addition in my opinion, but what I need to know is what would be the "ideal Staff set up"?

I assume it goes something like

Director of Football

Assistant Manager

1st Team Coach

Youth Team Coach

Fitness Coach

Goalkeeping Coach

Tactics Coach

Defence Coach

Attack Coach

Chief Scout

Scouts

Physios

etc etc.

Any feedback or suggestions on what would be ideal would be most appreciated.

Director of Football - Fabio Paratici

Assistant Manager - Johan Cruijff

1st Team Coach - Jan Jensen

Youth Team Coach - Dave Parnaby

Fitness Coach - Massimo Neri

Goalkeeping Coach - Lorenzo Di Lorio

Head Of Youth Development - Jim Cassell

Chief Scout - Luciano D'Onofrio

Scouts - Barry Poynton, Jimmy Hampson, Ernesto Varnier, Peter Hermann

Physios - David Fevre, Andy Renshaw

I agree with the "Spoiler" part, it wasn't what i had intended, it's probably my wording, so apologies to all. What I had intended was a list of the Staff Roles that I ideally would need to fill. Believe me I have toiled for years in Lower League Management with 5 or less Staff and it has not been easy. I do enjoy the rewards that Success, Promotion and moves to bigger clubs brings to such an extent that getting an extra coach or scout really makes my day.

So thank you to those that have replied and to those that I have "spoiled2 I apologise.

Still wandering what the ideal Staff set up would be though?

(Chief) scout: Luciano Moggi (actually, he would also be a great DoF). Only weakness, his age. Also, his reputation is "unproven", so you can sign him even with lower division clubs.

(Chief) scout: Pantaleo Corvino. As good as Moggi, but I think his reputation is "continental" ( = demands more money).

Fitness coach: Paul Winsper. The guy's great as usual. Weakness: working with youngsters. I think he asks for no more than £ 100,000 p/a.

Archived