FM 2013 Editor - where is it?

I just downloaded the full game from Steam but can't find the editor in all the normal places (steamapps folder on my PC, Library/Tools on Steam). Not sure if this is the place on the website to ask the question, but any help would be appreciated (I want to do my usual add myself to the game thing :D).

Thanks!

i got the disc from a store delivered today (thursday) so the full game, how come i cant get into the full game, its still the beta?? I want the editor too! lol

Full game is released on the 2nd of November. You'll be able to access it it then (with due to nod to time zones).

• Administrators
In my tool list there is no Football manager 2013 Editor. (same place where FM 2012 Editor is)

I have (had) the beta version...deinstalled it - and reloaded it again - thats it or ? (to upgrade on full version)

Can anyone help ?

Have you purchased the full version of the game? Is it the digital or boxed version?

I've found it, but the issue I have is that the changes i've made to the database don't end up being in the actual game once i've loaded it up. Anybody know why this is? I've never had any problems with this before, what am I doing wrong?

This may be a stupid question but have you actually saved your changes? Are you starting a new game or continuing an existing game? Have you ticked the box next to your created editor file?

And finally what kind of changes were you trying to make?

Just some very recent managerial changes.

I've done what I always do, so loaded the database, made the changes, saved it under a different name. Loaded up a new game, clicked on database changes, choose the one I saved then....nothing. It says there have been changes to the database but on actual evidence nothing has changed, so i'm confused

Just some very recent managerial changes.

I've done what I always do, so loaded the database, made the changes, saved it under a different name. Loaded up a new game, clicked on database changes, choose the one I saved then....nothing. It says there have been changes to the database but on actual evidence nothing has changed, so i'm confused

can you ask this in another thread please

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived