Jamil Adam

Think he actually had a good pedigree. From memory he played for Barnsley and played very well for the reserves. Like any player in the championship or league one reserves if they are highly rated enough they'd do well at the lower leagues and improve.

This year from what I've seen Lincoln's Vadine Oliver (released by Sheffield Wednesday) could go the same way. Done very well for me on loan in BSN.

Actually Wiki has this on him:

Adam began his youth career with Premiership side Manchester City where he won the club's 2008 Academy Player of the Year.[3] After leaving City, Jamil joined Championship side Barnsley and made his debut in the final game of the 2007–08 season against Cardiff City.

Any player with Academy player of the year status for a premiership club should do ok in the game in my opinion.

He was quite patchy IIRC. A lot of lower league careers picked him up and did well with him, but just as money did exactly the opposite. He never performed for me for example. But as others have said, going by his history, I don't see what's so unbelievable.

• Administrators
Not sure there's a problem with him, but Ukrainian players are ridiculously overrated in FM13, it's actually hilarious how the attributes these players have were accepted in the first place.

Have you raised this in the Ukrainian data issues thread with evidence to suggest quite why this is the case?

Archived