I want the hard disc copy of FM13 but my laptop has no disc drive?

I recently got a new laptop but it has no disc drive and I was wondering if there was a way to buy the hard copy of the game and somehow install it onto my laptop?

I don't really want to buy an external disc drive either. Is there some sort of code on in the box which lets you have the hard copy and download the game via steam?

Sorry, if that confused you but I just prefer having the box and cover :p

If you are going to buy a boxed copy, and then just download the game why buy a boxed copy at all?

Not only will you save a bit of money, but you wont have to wait until the disc arrives to start playing. I can never understand this.

A lot of people like to have something physical for their money, i know it's silly but every game i still buy is the hard copy, i like to have the box just for the sake of having it really.

To the OP, as others have already said, with steam you only need to enter your code and the full game will download for you, no disc needed. The only benefit the disc has is that it installs much faster, but to be honest FM doesn't take that long to download anyway.

A lot of people like to have something physical for their money, i know it's silly but every game i still buy is the hard copy, i like to have the box just for the sake of having it really.

To the OP, as others have already said, with steam you only need to enter your code and the full game will download for you, no disc needed. The only benefit the disc has is that it installs much faster, but to be honest FM doesn't take that long to download anyway.

and you can do somthing else while waiting

Archived