Buying FM 2013 in South Korea.

I'm an English guy, with an English credit card and English home address, living in South Korea.

What are my options regarding getting the game? Is there somewhere I can download it from?

Last year, I bought a boxed copy and had it sent over...but I'd prefer to download it if possible.

Thanks.

I'm an English guy, with an English credit card and English home address, living in South Korea.

What are my options regarding getting the game? Is there somewhere I can download it from?

Last year, I bought a boxed copy and had it sent over...but I'd prefer to download it if possible.

Thanks.

I think you can buy a key from an online store (greenmangaming.com for example who are based in UK), you take the key and put it into steam and you can download the game that way. This way was recommended for German users who currently are unable to buy the game at all from retailers in Germany.

Alternatively, you could use a Virtual Private Network service (VPN - google search to discover more) but Valve/Steam have been known to ban accounts of people they find buying stuff that way so this isn't recommended.

Hello fellow expat! :)

Well I'm an on and off again expat(TESOL instructor). I've lived in Ukraine for quite a while as a Canadian citizen with a Canadian credit card but I'm home right now. ;) Anyways, I was able to purchase games from Steam last summer with my Canadian credit card from Ukraine. However, you first have to contact Steam support and tell them you are an expat living abroad and they will lift the security restrictions on your Steam account to allow you to use your UK credit card to purchase from a South Korean IP address. Good luck!

https://support.steampowered.com/

Archived