Pre-ordered FM midnight realase?

It depends, i pre-ordered mine from GAME and they gave me a beta code, the beta ends on the 5th and i will have to enter a different code that comes with my box copy of the game, this will update my beta to the full version. If you ordered a box copy, i'm guessing you will have to do the same.

It depends, i pre-ordered mine from GAME and they gave me a beta code, the beta ends on the 5th and i will have to enter a different code that comes with my box copy of the game, this will update my beta to the full version. If you ordered a box copy, i'm guessing you will have to do the same.

Why would you need to enter a new code? I thought the beta code entitled you to the full game on the 2nd? Just a mtter of logging onto Steam and letting it update to full game? :rolleyes:

Edit* - Ignore this, just realised you said boxed version :o

Grainger games. I found them via the football manager website. I'm presuming you mean it'll update by itself if I only ordered it through Steam right?

I ordered from Grainger Games as well - however as I was charged at the time and not when the order was dispatched yesterday, I have a feeling based on Neil's sticky that it will just update automatically, which would be nice!

Darn. I hope it comes tomorrow if you're right, need my FM fix and I find this beta way too buggy.

Archived