The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Broken Fan Belt And A Flat Tyre.

B.W.G

download3_zpsb49d7455.jpg

Olginatese - 2a Divisione Girone B - April 2042

Fixtures

fe48b16a-2932-4e61-a5f6-e05f417c9892_zpsa2cd24e2.jpg

League Table

LegaProSecondaDivisioneGironeB_OverviewStages_zpsd60c8c78.png

Manager's Thoughts

Normally nine points is good enough to keep us at the top of the table but not this time as dropped to second place and with a game to go,the battle for promotion is heading right to the wire!We easily beat Isola Liri with a 4-2 victory which could have been more if we were better at finishing.We were battered against Brindisi but despite being dominated,we came out with a 2-1 win to keep the pressure on at the top.The Celano game was rather boring for the neutrals and there really wasn't much action at either end but we came out on top with a goal either half to give us a fairly comfortable 2-0 victory.Can't really complain about the Martina Franca game as they were the better side and did deserve the win but it leaves needing a result in the next match as it will go down to the last game in the battle for promotion.

We are down to the final league game in May and it just happens to be against Virtus Entella,if we win or draw it is ours but if we lose then it's the playoffs for us.One game left and a massive prize left to play for.....Promotion!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lost the last game so we have to go through the damn playoffs.We finished on 74 points which was enough to win group A :seagull:

The youth intakes have already appeared,Ciampoli has scored twice while I've given debuts to Soldo and Piantoni!

It was unlucky,to show it's a complete fluke,this is only the 2nd time out 31 seasons where 74 points wasn't enough to get promoted!

We beat Sorrento in the semi-finals and now on to Foligno in the final.Quite funny that we end the league campaign against the same team we started it against :D

b101 - Cheers fella :D I think the youth ratings are pretty misleading,they look really good because the majority of my team is really bad :lol:

deltablue - We did deal with Foligno in the end,the second leg saw six goals all in the first half!I am gutted but I am extremely happy to win the playoffs as it means we are going up!

Olginatese - 2a Divisione Girone B - May and June 2042

Fixtures

174057fd-8a8b-4c9c-be1a-1c6007fd2d4b_zpse6ff8332.jpg

League Table

LegaProSecondaDivisioneGironeB_OverviewStages_zps9b05440e.png

Manager's Thoughts

All we needed to was to beat Virtus Entella in the last game of the season to ensure promotion and much to my annoyance,we lost which meant we set a new record for points for a 3rd place team!We faced off against Sorrento in the playoff semi-finals and we really did struggle in both games,we drew 1-1 in the first leg before winning a tight affair in the 2nd leg to win the tie 2-1 on aggregate.We moved onto the final where we faced Foligno which is actually how we started our league campaign off,the first leg saw us get completely battered but we scored a very late equalizer as we snatched a draw.The 2nd leg was a completely different story as we ran riot and clinched a 4-2 victory in which all six goals were actually scored in the first half,this meant we won the play off final with a 5-3 aggregate victory.

We are going up!!!!!!

Olginatese - 2a Divisione Girone B - End of Season 2041/42

2041/42 Transfers

Those who left the club are not good enough for the 4th level so it made sense to let them go as I didn't want them taking wages when money is tight at the club.We bought in ten players who would help us fight relegation but some of those such as Gianluca Suarino had the ability to play in a higher league but most of the decided to join the club as they wanted to work with me which is extremely helpful as it means we can get better players into the smaller club!

Competitions

Lega Pro Seconda Girone B

League Table - Playoff Semi-Final - Playoff Final

Well the league was pretty annoying as we scored a ridiculous amount of points just to end in 3rd place,it was that ridiculous,it was actually a new record for a 3rd placed team as normally it would be enough to get promotion and in most cases,win the league.It came down to the last game of the season and all we needed to do was either win or draw with Virtus Entella and we chocked so we missed out on automatic promotion.We struggled in the playoff semi-finals against Sorrento in which I guess we could be slightly lucky to scrape a 2-1 aggregate win which was enough to move us on to the final.The playoff final was a tale of two games,the first leg saw us get battered by Foligno despite drawing 1-1 while the second leg showed we are capable of destroying anyone as we ran out 4-2 winners which gave us a 5-3 aggregate victory and promotion!

Coppa Italia di Lega Pro

2nd Round

No real complaints off me as it was our first time in the competition and we were expected to learn from the experience of participation.We actually won the group stage which had ourselves,Vallee d'Aoste and Portogruaro with the latter being in the division above us so to beat them was very encouraging.We destroyed Foligno in the 1st round with a resounding 4-0 victory.The second round saw us face Venezia who were in the league above,we tried our best but we came up short but it was encouraging to see us compete against a bigger team despite the 2-1 loss.

Player's,Stats and Awards

Best XI 41/42 - Overall Best XI

The Player's Stats for the season.

Top Scorer

Nico Nacci - 35 Goals

What a season from the youngster as topped the scoring chart with 35 goals from 41 appearances,he also provided 16 assists which is quite remarkable from the striker.He was they type of player that when he was absent from the team,we really did struggle at times as no other player matched his goal scoring threat which he provided.He is only 19 and will easily make the next step up but my biggest worry is lack of decent backup as Nacci is definitely going to be our number one striker for the next few seasons.For his excellent goal scoring ability,he won Capocannoiere (33 Goals) and Fans Player of the Year.

Most Assists

Alessio Dallera - 25 Assists

The left winger had a phenomenal season as he topped the assist chart with 25 as well as help contribute with goal scoring with an impressive tally of 16 from 42 appearances.I'll be honest,Dallera is far too good for the club and he could probably play in Serie B as a decent player let alone be a good player at 1a Divisione Girone A level so he will easily make the step up but I will need back up for Dallera,if we lose him then it is a big drop in quality for his current backup.Dallera will definitely be a key player next season but does have interest from Chievo who have just been relegated to level 3 so it is important we keep him.

Special Mention

Gianluca Suarino

The right winger had a solid season in his first season at the club as he made 41 appearances,scored 15 goals and provided 13 assists while averaging at 7.46 which is brilliant considering that right wing is actually his secondary position.He is regarded as a decent 1a Divisione Girone A player so he can make the step up but I may need another right winger,one that can dribble and cross as that is what I look for out of my wingers.Suarino will be handy for the next couple of seasons,he is still young and can still improve and I have no doubt that he can succeed at the next level.

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was certainly an unusual season,I was really expecting us to fight against relegation but we proved to be too strong for that as we won promotion via the playoffs despite a record amount of points for a third place finish.It looked like we were going to make it difficult in the playoffs but the second leg of the final proved otherwise and it was quite comfortable in the end.I am actually really enjoying it here as this is a proper challenge for me and it will take may seasons to get Olginatese to a good level in Italy,let alone the World.We have a good squad I feel we can make the step up as we fight for relegation but I will be expecting a minimum of two to three seasons at the next level.I have no complaints from the cup as it was our first time in it and we got to the 2nd round which was a good first attempt.The foundations have been laid so it's a case of building on the foundations to make us stronger.

Nothing really can be done about the facilities as we don't have the money to upgrade them so I'm guessing we will be able to upgrade them around about the time we get to Serie B!It is more likely that we will get a new stadium before facility upgrades as we currently have a 1,000 seater stadium and we averaged at 738 people so that's nearly a 74% average attendance,I expect to hear about a new stadium in the next two seasons.For next season,we will need a new defence,goalkeeper,centre midfielders and backups for our wingers and forwards so we do need a few new players in the team but if we get strengthen the goalkeeper and defence this pre-season then that will be a massive help but I will look at the transfer rumours to potentially hijack any moves which other clubs are considering.This could be quite a long pre-season for us!

Season       Club          Division       Country      League       Cup       Continental    Avg.Att       Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012    Gangneung City    N-League       S.Korea       4th       3rd Rnd        N/A          1618     Playoff Defeat!
2013    Gangneung City    N-League       S.Korea       1st         Q.F          N/A          3540     Playoff Vitors!
2014    Gangneung City    K-League       S.Korea       4th       WINNERS        N/A          3707     FA Cup Winners!
2015    Gangneung City    K-League       S.Korea       3rd       WINNERS      WINNERS        4233     Left 18/11/15
2015/16   Wigan Ath.     Championship     England       5th       6th Rnd        N/A         13218     Playoff Winners!
2016/17   Wigan Ath.      Premiership     England       8th      Runners Up      N/A         19551     Top half finish.
2017/18   Wigan Ath.      Premiership     England       5th*      3rd Rnd*       N/A         17379     Left in Dec 17
2017/18    Zenit        Prem.Division     Russia        1st       5th Rnd     Group Stage    42445     League Winners!
2018/19    Zenit        Prem.Division     Russia        1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       50024      Won Treble!
2019/20    Zenit        Prem.Division     Russia        1st       WINNERS     Semi-Final     53101    Resigned at E.O.S
2020/21  Bayern Munich  First Division    Germany       1st         Q.F        WINNERS       68158      Won Double!
2021/22  Bayern Munich  First Division    Germany       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       70368      Clean Sweep!
2022/23  Bayern Munich  First Division    Germany       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       69688      Clean Sweep!
2023/24   F.S Stars     S.A Premiership  S.Africa       5th       WINNERS     Group Stage    12177     S.A Cup WINNERS!
2024/25   F.S Stars     S.A Premiership  S.Africa       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       15289      Clean Sweep!
2025/26  Sunderland       BSB Premier     England       1st       2nd Rnd        N/A         13202       Promtion!  
2026/27  Sunderland     nPower League 2   England       2nd      Runners Up      N/A         16683    Promotion + JPT Win!
2027/28  Sunderland     nPower League 1   England       1st       5th Rnd      WINNERS       24439        Treble!          
2028/29  Sunderland      Championship     England       1st       6th Rnd      2nd K.O       27407      Won Double!        
2029/30  Sunderland      Premier League   England       2nd       WINNERS      WINNERS       37235      Cup Double!        
2030/31  Sunderland      Premier League   England       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       48093     Won Quadruple!      
2031/32  Sunderland      Premier League   England       1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       51438      Clean Sweep!       
2032/33   Chivas           Liga MX        Mexico     12th/2nd   G.S/WINNERS      N/A         30182   Closing Stage Double!
2033/34   Chivas           Liga MX        Mexico      1st/1st       N/A        WINNERS       31838      Won Double!
2034/35   Chivas           Liga MX        Mexico      1st/1st       N/A        WINNERS       32639      Won Treble!
2035/36   Ferros          Nacional B     Argentina      1st      Runners Up      N/A         10950      Promotion!
2036/37   Ferros       Primera Division  Argentina    2nd/2nd     WINNERS        N/A         15309    Copa Argentina Win!
2037/38   Ferros       Primera Division  Argentina    1st/1st     WINNERS      WIN/QF        16102      Won Treble!
2038/39  Espanyol         Liga BBVA       Spain         2nd       WINNERS        N/A         38241     Copa del Rey Win!
2039/40  Espanyol         Liga BBVA       Spain         1st       5th Rnd      WINNERS       39250      Won Double!
2040/41  Espanyol         Liga BBVA       Spain         1st       WINNERS      WINNERS       39330      Clean Sweep!
2041/42  Olginatese    2a Divisione B     Italy         3rd         N/A          N/A          738      Playoff Victors!

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - Pre-Season 2042/43

Club Information - Facilities - Boardroom Overview - Expectations - Finances

Pre-Season Transfers

I let three players go who were not good enough for where I want the club to go.We bought in six players who have improved the strength of the team massively,the surprising ones for me were the signings of D'Angelo,Brana and Sellan who are easily good enough to play for the teams challenging for promotion,the latter two could even possibly play for Serie B sides!

Pre-Seasons Friendlies

28219cc4-cba5-444b-bcb2-834955daf9f8_zpsda54e129.jpg

It doesn't look good on paper but in truth,we also had TIM Cup qualifying rounds to play so there was a lot of rotation involved to try and keep the players fit for the more important matches.Overall we did put in some good performances and even the lesser players put a lot of effort into the matches so no real complaints off me.

The Team

Tactics - Team Report

Key Players

Donato Brana - GK

Livio D'Angelo - DRC

Alessio Dallera - ML,AML

Nico Nacci - ST

Two players who featured last season and two players who are new signings for the season.Dallera and Nacci were star players from last season and should easily make the step up to the next level.To my surprise,no one is even interested in Nacci whereas Dallera has had 23 offers for Co-Ownership and bids from Sampdoria (£600k) and Torino (£750k) turned down so it may be difficult to keep Dallera.D'Angelo is a new signing and will bring experience to a very young team which will be helpful while I am extremely shocked Brana joined us as he is easily a leading star in this division and agreed to join us,a team fighting against relegation!As you can see the players have already started playing competitively and have done quite well but I will mention that in the August update as they are from the TIM Cup.

Manager's Thoughts

I've done what I could possibly do but the wages some of the players wanted was quite ridiculous at times and I could not afford it,a good example was a centre midfielder wanting £4.5k a week!With this problem,I am going have to put my faith in our youth players to come good as we have time on our side if we can keep away from relegation this season which is the most important thing for us.The board don't really expect us to do anything in the cups so good runs could help us with the financial side of things as it is looking pretty grim as we could be £1.2 million in debt by the end of the season!I feel pretty positive we can survive relegation this season although it may be pretty tight as we arguably the weakest team in the division.

No changes to the facilities as we can't afford it and the stadium will definitely be holding us back as a limit of 1,000 people will not bring in a lot of money so another loan may be given to afford a stadium if we constantly fill this one out as we have the smallest stadium in the league.This could end up being a give youth the chance challenge due to lack of wages and this could get worse due to a ever increasing debt but it's a challenge and that is what I wanted,one day we will be the biggest team in Italy then Europe then the World and have a stadium which can hold over 60,000 people.Ambitious I know but the hard work starts now!

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - August 2042

Fixtures

16e3126c-d046-4782-a3f6-d29e441db154_zpsd7a3bbc5.jpg

League Table

LegaProPrimaDivisioneGironeA_OverviewStages_zps6e2ae6d1.png

Manager's Thoughts

If there is one thing we had in common in every game in August,it's that we were outclassed by every team and despite that we're in a middle of a good cup run in the TIM Cup and we are not in the relegation zone in the league (it's only been one league game but who cares!).I can understand being out classed by Udinese and Crotone as they are much bigger and better teams than us and both are Serie B teams with the latter playing in Serie A last season.Siena game saw them get hit in the last ten minutes as we stole the game from them,Udinese was a battle and a half but we prevailed in the end from a set piece.The game against Crotone saw us get battered for a good 90% of the game but we took our chances and held on to claim a priceless victory.The league game was pretty disappointing but I put that down to the ref constantly stopping the game for every little challenge so that really did affect how both teams played but a point is a point,just need another 39 points and we should be safe!

September brings us three league games,two of which are home games and our first official home games of the season!We kick the month off with a home fixture against Mantova before travelling to Capri and finishing the month of with another home fixture against Como.The Capri and Como games are the ones I am looking to get points against as they are predicted to finish 13th and 16th in the league so they are in a similar position to me so points are vital against our relegation rivals.If we get anything against Mantova then it will be a massive bonus as they are predicted to finish 3rd so I am not too overly bothered if we do lose but the more points we pick up now then the less pressure that will be on us coming up towards the end of the season.

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - September 2042

Fixtures

c2c5e60a-3b89-42fe-81a3-05132b46d318_zps8568abef.jpg

League Table

LegaProPrimaDivisioneGironeA_OverviewStages_zpscfa9122e.png

Manager's Thoughts

Even though we only played three games in September,I am quite ecstatic as we went unbeaten during the month as we won two and drew the other match.The first match against Mantova saw us get battered but still come out with a draw which is encouraging.The game against Capri saw us fall behind but we fought back superbly and destroyed them in the second half as we ran out 3-1 winners.We faced off with Como in the last game of the month,a tie between two relegation battlers saw a very even game which was only separated by Nico Nacci's winner which was also voted goal of the month.With eight points on the board,we should only need thirty two more points for guaranteed survival but hopefully Pavia will continue to struggle and keep last place for themselves.

October sees us play five games,four in the league and we kick off our Coppa Italia Lega Pro campaign against Virtus Entella,I will be out for revenge as they stole the last automatic promotion place from us last season!The four league games we play are against Vicenza,Pro Patria,Reggiana and Alto Adige.It looks quite tough on paper as we face the teams predicted in 11th,6th,7th and 5th so they are all roughly top half/mid-table teams.If we can pick up some points against them then I will definitely feel confident about surviving this division.I will be looking for four points minimum from these matches which I think is achievable.We have already surpassed my expectations so far so all I can hope is that the run continues!

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - October 2042

Fixtures

27c3e93d-1450-496b-9efd-dd13d73541dd_zps41e8778d.jpg

League Table

LegaProPrimaDivisioneGironeA_OverviewStages_zpsab265067.png

Manager's Thoughts

First up is the Coppa Italia Lega Pro and boy did we leave it late against Virtus Entella,we were 2-0 down in the 88th minute and we managed to bring it back to 2-2 before we destroyed them in extra time as we scored five to their two and won 7-4 to move on.The Padova game was quite a shock as they are the favourites for the title and we won 3-0 to knock them out which was a brilliant result.The league saw us deservedly lose to Vicenza has they dominated the game,comfortably beat Pro Patria before drawing with Reggiana which was quite disappointing as we could have easily won the game.The Alto Adige match was brilliant for us as we ran out 4-1 winners and even scored our 4th goal with 10 men as Marco Oliverio was sent off in the 66th minute.With that result,it left us in fifth place and in a playoff spot but it is extremely tight as there is not much in it between 1st and 10th!

November is a very busy month for us as we play seven games.We kick off our Coppa Italia Lega Pro 3rd group campaign against Ascoli who play in 1a Divisione Girone B and currently sit in 5th place so it will be a very close game.We also resume our TIM Cup campaign as we face another Serie B side as we lock horns with Modena who are a top half side so it will be very difficult for us.The league sees us face Padova,Chievo,Pavia,Treviso and Bassano.Padova are massively underachieving as they are actually the title favourites but they will give us a difficult game.We face Chievo at home which is a winnable tie before travelling to the bottom side Pavi in which I hope I can avoid anything embarrassing!We face Treviso at home and that will be a very difficult game as we sit on the same points as us and are a very good side.The toughest league game for us comes in the last game of the month as we face Bassano,they are 1 point above us but they are a well disciplined side and have the ability to shut teams out so it will definitely be a challenge for us!All I hope for this month is to continue wracking up the points as we need 25 more points for survival!

Our impressive run in the TIM Cup continues as we knock out Serie B side Modena!Gossi came on as a sub in the 56th minute,super sub centre back!

ModenavOlginatese_OverviewOverview_zpsfc033086.png

As for the first round draw,we have little to no chance!

a96c54bd-f0b4-4347-9b39-19ea56fcdf74_zps9989169f.jpg

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - November 2042

Fixtures

0df3a562-ae1f-434a-8f06-aa28c82c77a6_zps4cba308a.jpg

League Table

LegaProPrimaDivisioneGironeA_OverviewStages_zpsb98f324d.png

Manager's Thoughts

A very impressive month where we only lost once which came in the league despite their being a couple of games where we were outplayed but won.We drew with Ascoli in the Coppa Italia Lega pro in what was a very entertaining game and 2-2 was probably the fair result.The TIM Cup saw us beat Modena despite being outplayed for most of the match,Gossi converted our two shots on target,not too shabby for a centre back!The league saw us put in excellent performances against Padova and Chievo which was brilliant for us,we were outplayed by both Pavia and Treviso and somehow we came out with a win,a draw in either of these games would probably have been an unfair result on the opposition!The Bassano game was actually very even but we were done in by a controversial penalty,can't really say much due to the luck we have had,we've been extremely lucky to still be in a playoff spot!

We head into the final month of the calender year with the anticipation of playing in our biggest fixture ever,this comes in the TIM Cup as we face Juventus in the 16/12,I am not expecting anything but hopefully we will go down fighting at the very least.We kick the month of in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro against Capri,if we win them then we qualify for the semi-final,anything less than a win and we are out so we have it all to play for.In the league we face Venezia,Lumezzane and Feralpi Salo.That is three very tough fixtures,it is definitely possible to beat Venezia as they have a very leaky defence so it will probably be a high scoring game.I don't know what to expect off Lumezzane,at times they look really good then at other they look terrible.Feralpi Salo is going to be the toughest game of the month in the league as they are 3rd with the same amount of points as us,a draw in this would be pretty good going.Just 13 points to go for safety!

This has got Sunderland written all over it :D You should make a bomb with the Juve tie. Can I ask how big their stadium is now? Talking to someone on steam just now and he was saying he's got it to 60k by the year 2020 (it's 41k on my save)

Also noticed i've caught up to you and we are both in the same year now :cool:

I cannot compare this too Sunderland,we are just overachieving while Sunderland had excellent facilities in place,I'm having to build Olginatese up from nothing :lol:

Juventus have just moved into a new stadium in July 2042,the Chiellini Arena and it holds 69,207!They are 2nd in Serie A but they have been in the shadow of Roma for the last nine years!

They could both be good years then :cool:

deltablue - Cheers fella :D

aderow - Just proves teams don't need possession or a large amount of shots on target to win and hold out :lol:

elbilly - Thanks mate :D It was a mixed side,five first XI players and six backup (three were down to injury and one banned).As for promotion,I'm not really going to start thinking about it till March although I think Mantova are too powerful for any other team in the league.

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - December 2042

Fixtures

36774f5a-a1a3-4954-8047-a22c44b69dbb_zps70c5f3ee.jpg

League Table

LegaProPrimaDivisioneGironeA_OverviewStages_zps5cdecf98.png

Manager's Thoughts

The one stand out result of the month,knocking Serie A leaders Juventus out of the TIM which is the biggest result in the clubs history.We also made progress in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro as we beat Capri to win the group and move on to the semi-finals.The league form was slightly poorer as we drew our home ties against Venezia and Feralpi Salo and could have easily won both games but there's not a lot we can do about that.The game against Lumezzane was pretty tight but we managed to sneak victory after taking advantage of a defensive error.We currently sit in 2nd but it is a pretty false position as we have had a lot of luck in some matches where we didn't deserve anything but I will take all the luck we can.

Just the three games in January,two in the league and one in the TIM Cup.We face Santova at home before travelling to Mantova for the second of the league games.I have no doubt that we can beat Santova as they are not a great team and are arguably one of the weaker sides in the league,as for the Mantova game,I'm not holding my breath as they are the only unbeaten team in the league!In the TIM Cup quarter finals,we face Perugia who are in a fight against relegation and are normally a yo-yo club between Serie A and Serie B.We can spring a surprise on them but due to being lower seeds,we have to play away from home but at least it's more money to help the clubs finances.

I honestly think it will be a while which is mainly down to the financial side of things as our stadium doesn't hold enough to bring the money in.We'll have to rely on sales and competitions for the time being!

Our TIM Cup run continues as we disposed of Perugia (who finished with 9 men),long may it continue.

PerugiavOlginatese_OverviewOverview-2_zpsd2c4dd0f.png

Next up Atalanta in a two legged affair,they even knocked out Inter Milan!

EDIT:Laptop crashed and now I've got to replay the game!

EDIT 2: We replayed the match,drew the match 3-3 but won 3-0 on penalties but we will face Inter in the semi final!

Olginatese - 1a Divisione Girone A - January 2043

Fixtures

25396a62-26de-4762-807a-a64983fa0a46_zps4dc134cb.jpg

League Table

LegaProPrimaDivisioneGironeA_OverviewStages_zps9214be52.png

Manager's Thoughts

Well the whole laptop crashing issue was annoying,originally we won the Perugia game in 90 minutes then drew with Mantova,but replaying those matches,we ended up beating Perugia on penalties and losing to Mantova which is pretty annoying.The league saw us win one and lose one so there hasn't really been much change in the league as we are still six points behind Mantova (who surprisingly lost 3-0 to Capri!).Our wonderful run in the TIM Cup is over,we beat Perugia on penalties which was helped by some pretty heroic defending in extra time.We then faced Inter Milan in the semi-finals,even though they are not as powerful any more,to keep the scoreline down to 1-0 over the two legs showed we are willing to fight to the last kick which is all I want out of my players.The run has also been a blessing to our finances as we are £1.8 million in the black,I can easily say that we are able to afford another season at this level.

February sees the draw for the Coppa Italia Lega Pro semi-finals,the teams left are ourselves,Bari,Mantova and Vicenza which shows Lega Pro Prima Divisione A is stronger than B.The league sees us play four league games as we face Capri,Como,Vicenza and Pro Patria.To stand a chance of winning the league,we need to keep getting positive results as Mantova are a very good side,we should be able to get results from the Capri and Vicenza games as I am more confident of our home form than our away form.We have to travel to Como and Pro Patria,the Pro Patria game is probably more difficult as they are a good side and fighting for a playoff spot.All I can hope is that we make it through next month still in contention for the title.

Dexter_Morgan - Cheers fella :D With February done,I think it is going to be a race between ourselves and Mantova for first place.

deltablue - We did indeed and to make it better,it took our balance to over £1 million in the black :D

Archived