What will we get in the full-game that's not in the beta?

I'm hoping the press conferences are updated as it's been virtually the same as FM12 for me !!

As far as I've seen in the reported threads they've been focusing on fixing the match engine bugs, anything to do with training/player interactions/media etc seems to have taken a back seat, which is probably a good thing as the match engine bugs were the worst and therefore the highest priority. (this is based on the number of threads that were opened in each sub-forum and actually responded to by a member of SI)

Nothing new, just editor like wally13 said.

And a lot of fixes, upgraded ME, and bug fixes here and there from all the feedbacks they got so far from the beta.

i'll be turning off the press conferences then - i think i've seen about 3 different questions asked! you end up answering the questions without looking at the questions as they are the same as FM12! Disappointing really IF you're right

As far as I've seen in the reported threads they've been focusing on fixing the match engine bugs, anything to do with training/player interactions/media etc seems to have taken a back seat, which is probably a good thing as the match engine bugs were the worst and therefore the highest priority. (this is based on the number of threads that were opened in each sub-forum and actually responded to by a member of SI)

So BETA was always the full game minus network play basically ?! (i thought there was more held back)

Archived