Team Talks + League History

just wondering if anything is going to be done about teamtalks, whereby you can't talk to a player individually first and then when you do a general teamtalk followed by their individual team talks the player gets angry or confused.

Example: Winning 2-0 at half time, I tell my team to make sure we don't get complacent, more or less everyone responds positively except my striker who scored the two goals and his partner who assisted them both, then I commend them both for their performances in the first half and they get confused.

It'd be better if this would override, no? Seeing as you're explaining to them that they're doing great.

--------

Also, a quick one, which I asked about in the feedback thread but not no, erm, feedback...

League history - has anyone else noticed it missing when you go onto the club's history and then try and view it? (past seasons where you can view the points tally, wins/losses etc.) and also, if this is known to be an issue, will it be fixed in an update without you having to start your whole save again to see the effect?

Also, another thing, in future FMs, for stadium names, any chance you could include the national equivalent of the name stadium for each country, so rather than a new Bari stadium being known as 'Bari Stadium' it could be called 'Stadio Bari' which would at least make it seem a bit more realistic, you know? (other than Juventus Stadium, this doesn't happen)

• 4 months later...

Also, a quick one, which I asked about in the feedback thread but not no, erm, feedback...

League history - has anyone else noticed it missing when you go onto the club's history and then try and view it? (past seasons where you can view the points tally, wins/losses etc.) and also, if this is known to be an issue, will it be fixed in an update without you having to start your whole save again to see the effect?

Yes, I have noticed this. I have found other people reporting it too, but I've yet to find any useful information. Have you found anything yet, MattStatto?

Archived