Online Play Cross Country?

Maybe the game is region dependant through Steam? Try going to Steam->Settings->Download+Clouds and make sure you are all running on the same download region. Restart Steam and try again.

I hate it when games do this. It splits the community... :(

EDIT: Yes! This is definitely a problem. I've just changed my region from Toronto(Where I live) to UK - London and I am seeing a ton more games!! SI, please make games visible to all regions! This can be very confusing for people, and North Americans will think the online scene is dead since soccer/football isn't nearly as popular around here.

Maybe the game is region dependant through Steam? Try going to Steam->Settings->Download+Clouds and make sure you are all running on the same download region. Restart Steam and try again.

Worked a treat. Thanks :D

EDIT: Yes! This is definitely a problem. I've just changed my region from Toronto(Where I live) to UK - London and I am seeing a ton more games!! SI, please make games visible to all regions! This can be very confusing for people, and North Americans will think the online scene is dead since soccer/football isn't nearly as popular around here.

You sir are a legend <3 x

Archived