FM13- Forza Viola Fiorentina

Tinkerman84

I'm struggling to win in the first season.

Underperformes: Fernandes, Jovetic; Pizarro, Valero

Overperformes: Cuadrado, Migliaccio

I loaned Malouda from chealse and he had aaverage performance..

I bought Moretti for LB rotation he's ok when possible..

---------Viviano---------

Cassani(FBa)--Tomovic(BPDd)-- Rodrigues(CDd)-- Pasqual (FBs)

----------- Migliaccio(DMd)----------------

------------Valero(APa)-----Pizarro (DLPs)-------------------

Cuadrado(Wa)----------------------------------Malouda(APa)

---------------------------Jovetic ( CFa)---------------------------

I somehow won the league in the first season, though i was very lucky at winning certain matches. I tried to replicate real life fiorentina (3-5-2 short passing game) and while in the beginning i struggled heavily because of the missing squad cohesion after a while the midfield really dominated. Most valuable players were Pizarro (the regista), Cuadrado (incredible how he flies past the defenders), Jovetic (17 goals in 30 matches) and... Luca Toni (scored 8 goals which were all deciding goals, above all in the last matchday in Rome against As Roma where he scored per head the scudetto-winning goal in the 85th minute!)

So if you want to play Fiorentina who have to be really patient and expect problems to even keep the ball in the first 4 months, but after that you really have an excellent quality team

I remember commenting the other day on the worst player thread I'd ever seen......

Well this is the worst team guide I've ever seen. Congratulations :D

sorry but i don't have enough time to make eye-glaring regular thread.. all i wanted is to discuss Fiorentina on fm 2013 in a simple way.. and please do not neglect the fact that i am the one who searches for information rather than giving it

I somehow won the league in the first season, though i was very lucky at winning certain matches. I tried to replicate real life fiorentina (3-5-2 short passing game) and while in the beginning i struggled heavily because of the missing squad cohesion after a while the midfield really dominated. Most valuable players were Pizarro (the regista), Cuadrado (incredible how he flies past the defenders), Jovetic (17 goals in 30 matches) and... Luca Toni (scored 8 goals which were all deciding goals, above all in the last matchday in Rome against As Roma where he scored per head the scudetto-winning goal in the 85th minute!)

So if you want to play Fiorentina who have to be really patient and expect problems to even keep the ball in the first 4 months, but after that you really have an excellent quality team

I'm sitting in the mid table in december right now in the first season.. i am trying to implement high pressing 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 but can't get what i want.. even loaning Malouda for balancing the game on the left or inside left isn't enough.. Pizarro and Valero both faiulures for me :/

I'm sitting in the mid table in december right now in the first season.. i am trying to implement high pressing 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 but can't get what i want.. even loaning Malouda for balancing the game on the left or inside left isn't enough.. Pizarro and Valero both faiulures for me :/

I'm playing fiorentina too. it is pretty hard. my formation is 4-4-2, Tomovic FB (Def - S) - Rodrigues / roncaglia Dc (cover) - roncaglia/ savic Dc (def) - mino (loan)FB (S - A)

fernandez/ valero WM (S - A) Aquilani / valero DLP or BBM - Kara BWM or DM - ljajic / mino W (A - S)

Jovetic DLF (S -A) Viatri (AF)

Archived