BALE STILL £25m

I told you last week about this low price tag, you said it will be investigated as the price is low. You have done nowt about it. What's the point with this site if your not listening

Have you even seen the size of the changelist for the beta to full game update, SI have done plenty of listening on these forums and have been posting in the feedback thread sometimes until 3-4 in the morning but they haven't changed this one practically irrelevant non-issue, so you accuse them of not listening to their customers, give me a break.

I told you last week about this low price tag, you said it will be investigated as the price is low. You have done nowt about it. What's the point with this site if your not listening

very rude indeed, the game is about opinions when people talk about players values they are always over the top, 25 million is a lot of money, in my opinion when bale loses a yard of pace his biggest weapon will be gone i don't think he has to much else about his game than been a very powerful runner but that's my opinion, i don't think SI should change his pa because ive told them what i think.

ever save ive started man utd have a bid accepted then he rejects them. He doesnt go anywhere for the first season at least. Then in one of my saves he goes to barca. So just like he will irl.

Just because thats your percieved value doesnt mean its right. The value of a player totally depends on how much a buyer is willing to pay for him. Personally, i think thats about rihgt. If man utd went out and paid 30Mill + id think we had been ripped off for a player who i dont class as one of the best 5 attacking players in the prem.

Just because thats your percieved value doesnt mean its right. The value of a player totally depends on how much a buyer is willing to pay for him. Personally, i think thats about rihgt. If man utd went out and paid 30Mill + id think we had been ripped off for a player who i dont class as one of the best 5 attacking players in the prem.

Hes the best at were he plays in prem hands down and i'm a Leeds fan :)

"Attacking" players covers far too many positions. However as left winger I can't think of many better than him.

25 million sounds about right in the current market. Of course Spurs would want somewhere in the region of 40 million for him. But then if he was valued at 40 million, Spurs would want 70. It's a fair valuation. In real terms, any more than 35 million would be drastically overpriced.

Values are always subjective and it depends on the circumstances. At the moment, Bale as a player is probably worth somewhere in the region of gbp25-30m, but with the over-inflated prices in the Premier League you could feasibly bump it up a bit to somewhere in the region gbp35-40m. He may go on to be worth more if his game continues to develop (or may sell for more if someone like Man City bids big just because they can). As I said, it also depends on the circumstances. If the bidding team have unsettled the player, the selling team may decide to accept a bid that falls short of their ideal valuation to get rid of an unhappy player. That happens both in real life and in the game. As a previous poster said, irl Spurs were looking for crazy money initially for Modric but, after a long, drawn out transfer saga that unsettled the player, accepted much less than they originally wanted.

Look at the value for Messi in game. At the minute one season in Messi is valued at £43.5 million absolutely no way is that correct in a million years in terms of how much someone would have to pay to get him. It is just a valuation, does not mean that if you bid 43.5 million you would get Messi.

You're right, there is literally no point in this site at all simply because you told them £25m is too low for Bale and they didn't fix it.

You're right, there is literally no point in this site at all simply because you told them £25m is too low for Bale and they didn't fix it.

I really, really hope this is sarcasm.

Deary me, there are bigger issues in the world than that. This is the type of guy who would castigate Tesco for increasing bread prices 4p, whilst ignoring world hunger.

Don't play the game then, or visit the forum, it will be a happier place without you that's for sure!

Has anyone actually signed Gareth Bale yet from Spurs for £25m? It's not very often you get someone for their value!

I can't imagine any human player would get him for that much, transfers between AI teams regularly have much lower fees than those involving the player.

Playing FMC in the demo the other day, I offered £25m for Hamsik and they wanted £54m!! There's no way a transfer between AI teams would be that high.

If you feel there's an issue with his valuation, it's probably something to do with his set reputation so bring it up in the correct thread in the research forum but include reasons (read the sticky threads/opening post of the club thread for more info).

Archived