Fm13. Bullet throws

Hey,

I had a nightmare with these in FM12. I trained to regular first teamers to do it and it just never ever worked. All instructions went out of the window when an attacking throw was on. No matter the instruction is was never followed, thus we conceded every throw to an opposition play and I ended up changing the setpeices to ensrue I had another players back to get the clearance.

Now, in FM13 I have two players capable of it again, but before I train them I wanted to make sure it's working correctly. Anyone had any experience with this yet?

Regards

a bullet throw pretty much functions like a near post corner (thats how far they go anyway if you have a player thats good at tossing the ball), and so your attacking corner set up needs to accomodate this, and hence you need to have players attacking the near post, and also challenging the keeper

here is the most recent one I scored from:

[video=youtube;j9Mdpl4sYiA]

a bullet throw pretty much functions like a near post corner (thats how far they go anyway if you have a player thats good at tossing the ball), and so your attacking corner set up needs to accomodate this, and hence you need to have players attacking the near post, and also challenging the keeper

here is the most recent one I scored from:

[video=youtube;j9Mdpl4sYiA]

can you upload a screen shot of how you got your players on them please

My problem in Fm12 was that the ball never made it that far despite a long throw rating of 17.

The problem was that even though the ball was falling short, I couldnt put any men where it landed, therefore every attacking throw on the right was a complete waste.

All I need to know if this has been fixed for FM13. It was a very nice goal, but were they following your instructions or did they do their own thing?

Regards

LAM

Archived