Is this the Fastest FM?

d d

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game is slow mate, but it will certainly improve in a patch, the staff itself is aware of it

Lets hope so Leon as I'm leaving the game alone till we get an update. Just can't understand why its so slow, I've tried both the software and GPU options but its the same in both cases.

How many leagues are you playing with?

boto jogável na América do Sul ... México, e boto Alemanha, Itália, Espanha, Inglaterra jogável ligas.

Além disso boto ver apenas totaliza 24 paiíses outras ligas, e base de dados de grande porte, todos da América do Sul e do Norte.

Em 2012 eu tinha fm ligas extras, meu editor feitas 2 atualizações trabalho entre data juntos, e foi muito mais rápido, para não falar que no meu pc pior, com 3 GB de RAM 02:00 desgraças GHz pegar rápido que o atual aqui com fm 2013 (o pc é 2:40 ghz 8 gb ram)

No it's slower for me.... And I'm running half the leagues I usually do, and half the players loaded into the database :(

Same with me, on FM12 I would load around 85k players with 16-18 leagues. On this game I started last night I started with 10 leagues and a player count of 50k and its taking me over double the time it would of done on FM12.

I just started playing FM. and i am amaze the speed its processing through the days.

Does anyone think this is the fastest as in processing?

The game only gave my laptop one star.

Regards

I think it is. I also think that star system rating is still flawed.

How long does it take to spend a day there?

here is about 10 seconds, sometimes even 20 when passing a 2 or 3 days in a row ....

The speed I improve a little more, but this still slow!

Literally the same and my game rating at the start is half a star.

too slow ... FM 2012 was much faster without comparison!

compared with the same basic ddos, and the time I put computei holiday a month and it was clear that the 201 is much slower and takes more memory!

Have you had an increase in speed since the update?

little, still far behind ta fm 2012, why am impressed!

I've seen many threads talking about this, so the database identical to ta ta fm 2012 and much slower! But the rest of the game omo 3D, and everything else is normal or even faster now, the days pass is suffering!

125k players. All leagues in:

Australia

Indonesia

Austria

Belarus

Belgium

Czech Republic

Denmark

England

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Netherlands

Northern Ireland

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Scotland

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

Wales

Mexico

USA

Argentina

Brazil

Uruguay

Should be 35 countries. No idea how many leagues that will be. All on playable and large database. On previous versions i had to have a few of them on view only if i were to have the same speed.

Can't say it goes fast, as i don't mind the extra processing time, but it sure goes faster than before.

Surely some people here are running FM Classic mode..... that would explain the mix & match of fast & slow.

I have an opinion of people who play FMC and it isnt good. I play the full game.

I just started playing FM. and i am amaze the speed its processing through the days.

Does anyone think this is the fastest as in processing?

The game only gave my laptop one star.

Regards

I'm sure this is some sarcasme :) Because this is the slowest game I have ever seen in my life...

Even 1 playable league and small DB is unplayably slow!!!

I'm sure this is some sarcasme :) Because this is the slowest game I have ever seen in my life...

Even 1 playable league and small DB is unplayably slow!!!

I'm finding the transfer windows slow as hell. It was bearable from September to January but as soon as I have hit January the slowness is a nightmare.

Surely some people here are running FM Classic mode..... that would explain the mix & match of fast & slow.

I would assume not. It's pretty obvious the OP isn't talking about FMC.

Are people seriously annoyed at the 3s it takes to generate a match report ? And those moaning it's slow could probably help SI by posting specs so we can see any common specs/OS/CPU/whatever instead of just giving it "zomgthisg4m3issloooooo"

Out of interest what effects the speed of the game the most, is it purely CPU speed (does number of cores count) or is it the amount of memory available?

For me I am finding the interaction with players is a LOT faster and smoother, there doesn't seem to be a delay when chatting to players etc.

Been in January for 2 hours, this needs addressing big time. I don't know if its to do with the way the manager subscriptions are set now but this is really doing my nut in now.

Getting to the end of the transfer window in August or January seriously needs work. I declined to take part in the media stuff. Then every time I click continue it takes 5 minutes processing then stops an hour later with 1 news item. This has to be repeated again and again meaning one day last like half hour. Is anyone else getting this when they reach the last day of the transfer window?

Archived