Tottenham Team. Where would it come?

fmfan08

Me and my mate are online and I'm Tottenham and he is Aston Villa and I've updated the databases so we both have latest transfers like Bentley, Modric. I had £30m in my balance and also managed to sell Berbatov for £24.5m and Lennon for £7.5m to my mate.

This is my team -

GK - Gomes (Benoit Costil for backup)

DR - Bosingwa (Hutton, out on loan to my friend)

DC - King (Gioda)

DC - Dawson (Felipe)

DL - Grosso (Bale is injured, Esparza needs work permit so Gilberto is backup)

DMC - Reo-Coker (Bought off my friend in exchange he got Woodgate, Huddlestone is backup)

MC - Leon Osman (Teaching him to play CM rather than AMC, Adrien is backup)

AML - Modric (Modric and Gio dos Santos rotate all over the pitch)

AMC - Alex

AMR - Bentley

FC - Gignac (Bent & Rossini for backup)

Where do you think this team will end up? I have actually more than I started with, £30m left in balance due to my selling.

----------------------GOMES-----------------------

---------------------------------------------------

BOSINGWA----DAWSON-----KING---------GROSSO--

--------------------------------------------------

-----------OSMAN--------REO-COKER---------------

--------------------------------------------------

BENTLEY-----------------ALEX---------MODRIC---

----------------------------------------------------

-----------GIGNAC----------------------------------

I'm playing a Tottenham as well, with same formation. But imo, you have made to many signings, they won't gel together for at least 2 months. Also why Osman and Reo-Coker, could have got a lot better with the money you have. I reckon 7th will be good first season due to the signings. Top 4 second season.

Fwiw my Spurs team.

Gomes

Hutton  Kaboul  Woodgate  Bale

Huddlestone Hitzlsperger

Bentley     Modric     Giovani

Berbatov

I'm playing a Tottenham as well, with same formation. But imo, you have made to many signings, they won't gel together for at least 2 months. Also why Osman and Reo-Coker, could have got a lot better with the money you have. I reckon 7th will be good first season due to the signings. Top 4 second season.

Fwiw my Spurs team.

Gomes

Hutton  Kaboul  Woodgate  Bale

Huddlestone Hitzlsperger

Bentley     Modric     Giovani

Berbatov

Great team. I loaned Hutton to my mate in which he will sign for £10m at the end of the season, Kaboul sold to Birmingham for £4.5m, Woodgate was in the Reo-Coker swap, Bale is injured, Huddlestone knows he will be in the team if Reo-Coker's strength and bravery doesnt keep him there. I have Osman mainly because on mine his Passing is 17 and Creativity is 18, dribbling is good too. Not sure if he's one that will rise quick and fall quick. Bentley and Modric are doing amazing, well more Bentley. Giovani i believe is too young this season so

I got Alex as he shows class in long shots, hasn't shown that yet maybe like you said, he has to gel with the team. Gignac the same, once he gets used to the team he'll start scoring lots.

Archived