Fog on the Rhine is all mine

dancochrane

Hi All

Was reading all of your careers on here this morning and was hooked, never done a game like this before so should be interesting.

Wanted to start in germany as have never done a lower league german game, ive added on: england italy spain holland etc.. to allow some movement in future.

Have created a german manager which is a change for me as i usually just make myself on here, here's to hoping Rudi Richter can emulate the german greats such as Berti Vogts.....:D

I'm gonna wait it out for a job offer from any German Div 3 club then get started on the journey.

Plan is to work through to great success in germany and then either to Bayern or one of the european super powers to conquer europe.

Wish me luck.

So...after turning down a whole host of clubs due to either being in englands lower tiers or having to trim the wage budget, i finaly accepted an offer.

I am now the manager of Bielefeld, absolutely skint, verging on administration. Labled as a yo-yo team but for this lot the yo-yoing looks to be over, due to being financialy crippled.

However, i like a challenge. I beat Stuttgart II 2-0 first game and fans were delighted, if i can keep up the form for last 7/8 games then playoffs is possible but would be too early. Problem is i need to trim around 1/3 of my wage budget for next season and also will definatly need to strengthen.

Oh well, this is where true football managers earn their salt and this is the start of a hopefully illustrious career for Rudi Richter

Thanks Josh

Anyway, season is over. W3 L2 D2 was my record for the first season. The realisation of having to build a squad for less than Jermaine Jenas gets paid is sinking in!

However, onwards and upwards, out with the dead wood and assemble a tight unit capable of challenging for honours. All part of being a football manager.

Oh and the debt has been re-structured to secure the near future..which is a bonus!

Archived