Replica Strips - Can we remove them?

Good afternoon folks,

I apologise if there is an existing thread on this topic or if I am posting in the wrong place. I've not posted on these forums since FM11.

I was hoping someone could shed some light on whether or not we can remove the replica shirt graphic and have it replaced with a shirt with just the correct colours? (The way they are for current Premiership teams).

I accept it's a tiny thing to be irritated by but when I manage a team for like, a decade, it annoys me that I'm staring at the same shirt with the same sponsor for the entire time. I quite like creating my own third strip for some clubs too and would like to see it displayed instead of the (often awful) replica third kits. I'm looking at you, Leeds United.

Thank you in advance for any feedback anyone has on this. It's much appreciated.

(And S.I - I know for a fact I'm not the only person with this particular gripe. An option in future games to simply replace the replica shirt image with a shirt with just the right pattern and colours would be really helpful)

Yes you can. Sortitoutsi have lots available.

Hey White Flag, thanks for the speedy response!

At the risk of sounding like a total noob - would you mind elaborating? What's the actual process of replacing the replicas with an image of the sponsor-free shirts?

Thanks for your time

Thanks for your replies gents -

Sorry to be a pain but I'm not totally sure my actual question has been answered. I've had a look on Sortitoutsi - seems like a useful site, however, I'm not all that interested in downloading packs of replica kits.

What I'm actually wanting to know is - is there a way that I can replace the replica kits with my custom made kits (on FM Editor - just colour and pattern, no sponsor)?

Obviously if there are packs available on Sortitoutsi of kits with no sponsor then that's a good start - but it'll still prevent me from having my own kits displayed...you know?

on the official editor?

you can certainly change the kits of individual teams yes... its right there within the editor itself

if you mean you've made custom ones in a graphics editor and want them implemented.. then yes you can do that too...

you'll need to make the graphics in the right format and size ( png etc)

and then use a config creating program like fmxml to create the config files to allow them to show up in game

the editor and graphics forums will help you with all this

on the official editor?

you can certainly change the kits of individual teams yes... its right there within the editor itself

if you mean you've made custom ones in a graphics editor and want them implemented.. then yes you can do that too...

you'll need to make the graphics in the right format and size ( png etc)

and then use a config creating program like fmxml to create the config files to allow them to show up in game

the editor and graphics forums will help you with all this

Excellent, thanks mate.

Archived