Which is worse ?

Pirating Football Manager or paying £30 of my hard earned money for Steam to tell me on one day off that their servers are too busy and I can't play at the only day off I have at work

If I came on here and told everyone I pirated the game, I would get banned and probably given a whole load of abuse (rightly so) however now I've come on and will tell everyone I have paid for a game I know haven't been able to play, will anything get done about it ? I know it's a steam issue, but SI felt they would be adequate to handle these issues

Instead of focusing on Internet thieves maybe Miles and the rest can focus some time to those who have very little time off and have legally bought the game.

Will anything get done?...I doubt it

Give this a try.

Verify Game Cache:

Load Steam

From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.

Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button.

Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Then try to see if the game will work.

My advice to anyone who does not like steam. Activate the game online, put steam in offline mode, put an icon on your desktop. Forget you have steam and launch game from desktop icon.

this.

you only need to be online to activate the game and then you can forget it forever if you wish... although i do suggest going online to update!

Archived