chiellini v quick reponse needed please

lfc7

am liverpool second season 8.02 ive got carragher, richards, agger, skrtel and coloccini at cb now i wanted to buy a cb with pace who can be 1st choice with richards and i noticed chiellini can play at cb( hes ready to sign for 38m) i would play him at lb but i have marcelo and insua there could he do a top class job at cb? thanks in advance

also he is a great centre back but play Marcelo in AML or ML and have chiellini as LB

i have babel and menez for AML and both were great last season so dont fancy spoling that i plan to play chiellini CB if i get him would he be good enough and is he worth 38m? thanks

he is definately good enough to replace carragher. tbh anyone is good enough lol. just wondering why did you sign coloccini if you need fast defenders? or did you change tactics?

try signing Pepe or maybe Yobo, and get chiellini if you have any more money and play chiellini left back. tbh if you have the option to sign him for that little then do it.

he is definately good enough to replace carragher. tbh anyone is good enough lol. just wondering why did you sign coloccini if you need fast defenders? or did you change tactics?

carra is a beast in IRL. i signed coloccini cause he was for sale for 3m so i thort he could be good back up and am gonna sell him on now for a profit i have barca,ac and inter interested i will sign chiellini then and play him cb if it dosent work out i can put him LB or sell him on thanks for the replies dexta

sorry wondering if you could help us with one more thing i have defour backup to gerrard in cm and he wants to go so ive drawn up four replacements cant make up my mind tho vdv(10m),moutinho(16m),montolivo(14.5m)or nasri(16m) thanks in advance

sorry jus read at the top 2nd

i would go for Nasri tbh, young and talented. not keen on moutinho or montolivo and VDV is the oldest out of the lot. but he also the one who will perform straight away. so not sure. as hes just going to be backup go for nasri.

Archived