FM13 - Restarting Scouting Assignments

I may have missed the simple answer to this question, but I can't find another way. Is it possible to do this without right clicking the scout, then clicking 'Update Scout Assignments' and using the resulting news item to restart the assignment? It seems like a long winded way.

Cheers!

This confused me too. It felt like when I click restart scouting assignment they immediately restarted the same assignment rather than putting it to the back of the list and moving to the next place.

I didn't play FM12, but on FM11 you could click restart and it would add it to the back of the list. It doesn't seem to do that this time, and you can only do it from the news screen and not the scout reports page.

I didn't even know you could restart them at all. I haven't played FM since 2011 either, and I really miss the restart function. I like sending my scouts to as many countries as I can, then restarting completed assignments as I see fit. So far I've been removing and re-adding countries to the scouts, which is an unnecessarily time consuming task IMO.

Yea when it comes up in the news screen you can click restart, but I get the feeling this restarts the assignment straight away rather than puts it to the back of the list.

Does anyone know if you can restart the assignments like in previous FM games?

Archived