Widget Problem

Is anyone else having a problem with the match day widgets? I like to have my temas ratings, my teams performance, match stats and league table on the screen when viewing the match. However, they are often changing! The stats and performance keep changing to my opposition from match to match and also the league table widget disappears every game and i have to re-open it each game.

Also the match stats and league table (which i leave minimised in the bottom left corner) move around throughout the game, especially when I go away from the match to change tactics and back.

I know that this exact problem was bothering me when FM12 was first released so Im hoping it will be fixed when the patch is released.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

Is anyone else having a problem with the match day widgets? I like to have my temas ratings, my teams performance, match stats and league table on the screen when viewing the match. However, they are often changing! The stats and performance keep changing to my opposition from match to match and also the league table widget disappears every game and i have to re-open it each game.

Also the match stats and league table (which i leave minimised in the bottom left corner) move around throughout the game, especially when I go away from the match to change tactics and back.

I know that this exact problem was bothering me when FM12 was first released so Im hoping it will be fixed when the patch is released.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

The moving widgets has happened to me, i'm not 100% on this but it started happening when i customised the match stats widget, since changing it back they seem to have stayed put.

Yup same problem here with the team ratings/performance and for some reason the league table likes to scroll itself up and down all the time (keep it clean haha). Extremely annoying!

Yeah this is happening as well!

@Coen - I remember it happening last year (almost 100% it was on the full release) as I remember complaining about it almost exactly this time last year haha

I did click customer match ststa, but didn't actually change anything. I'm going to have a play around with the skin cache thing and see what happens!

Cheers for the feed back all!

Archived