Wage Structure

On the FM 13 beta version, and ive got £422,570 per week for wages...however when I try to sign a player the max wage I can give out is £5000 odd. I have changed the 'adjust budget' but its not making any difference.

Can anyone help ?

I have the same problem. I'm spending 25000 on wages and have an allowance of 28000. I tried to sign a player and he wanted 1200 per week. He was well worth the money. Initially, he was being allowed by someone 675 per week. I adjusted the budgets and, I was able to offer him 750 only. I tried to make up the difference through incentives, more for scoring goals and being selected, but to no avail. What's going on with this? I'm doing contracts and well within budget. Why can't I offer him what he wants if he's worth it?

I have the same problem. I'm spending 25000 on wages and have an allowance of 28000. I tried to sign a player and he wanted 1200 per week. He was well worth the money. Initially, he was being allowed by someone 675 per week. I adjusted the budgets and, I was able to offer him 750 only. I tried to make up the difference through incentives, more for scoring goals and being selected, but to no avail. What's going on with this? I'm doing contracts and well within budget. Why can't I offer him what he wants if he's worth it?

This sort of thing has happened in every CM/Fm I've played. It appears to be down to the board what they think the player is worth. Some you can offer bigger wages to than others. I don't think this is anything new.

I have a transfer budget of £100 million I could easily win the league, but I can't if the wage budget wont increase ! I think its a bug, because the wages are the same if the adjust wage slider has moved or not!

I think it might be a bug, because changing the adjustment slider and the player from first team to key player, make no difference at all, you still get offered the same wage, even though I have an extra £400,000 in wages.

I was wondering why I had the same problem. So I restarted my game thinking it might've been a bug.

I started a new game as unemployed. I was then approached, and entered contract negotiations.

In this screen one can negotiate club philosophy with the board. One option here is to develop players from the club's own youth system.

Maybe this can have the effect of not being able to offer higher wages?

Is there a way to check what your club demands from you?

Archived