help for god sake!!!

im still struggling with monaco, and everything goes worser every game. i try attack, defend balanced tactics, but nothing works, hired a motivating assistant, nothing

im starting to think that monaco is impossible

i won champions league twice in a row with madrid

monaco is far better than any in league 2

what the fuking hell is going on with this team, all players seems that simply dont want to win the matches... the lack of passion and eggs is just alarmant

Seriously another thread where you just rant and whine about Monaco and don't provide any useful information about your tactics and what exactly is going wrong for you.

How do you expect us to help you if you don't provide any info apart from "lack of passion"?

What do you expect us to do?

There is no magic button to press that fixes things and just makes your players perform all of a sudden.

It could be anything from your training, to your tactics, to the players you play have, to the way you opponents play against you.

If you are not willing to put some more effort in describing your problems in greater detail then just stop making threads in the tactics forum.

Creating three threads covering the same thing won't help (or win you any friends!).

There's a reason (except for bugs) for everything that happens in the game - it's programmed after all.

Think it was covered in the other thread, but... Maybe start a new save, play a stock standard 4-4-2 or (if I remember the Monaco squad) 4-2-3-1, watch the full-games, see what works and doesn't work and make minor adjustments here and there.

But please, provide some more info (screens, tactics, players, how you're conceding etc), in the other thread.

i dont know how to take screenshots...

im sorry for that, but im surprised, monaco is far better team in league 2 than any other,

and with lack of passion i refer to the players just standing and watching opponents score and pass the ball without running and put the leg

this isnt the ranting forums. You wanna rant go somewhere else. If you want help post more detailed information bout your tactic. Including what are your setup. You're lucky I am not the moderator anymore

Archived