3d capability rating doesnt seem right

I recently bought a new pc as old one was struggling with fm 12 and wanted to play the new game without any isues.I have a dell 660 4gb i5 -2320 dual core desktop.on the star ratings computer performance is 5 out 0f 5 and speed is 4 out of 5 with about 7 countries loaded into game which im happy with.However when i look at 3d match capability star rating it only shows half a star out of 5.Why should this be the graphics card i have is nvidia gforce gt620 so should be more than capable i would of thought or do i need to do anything to the drivers and if so any advice would be great.thanks

Mine varies different times my computer is switched on, sometimes it is 3 sometimes it is 1.5, and yes I am talking about graphics.

It does affect the 3d gameplay, if my computer has decided it is in the mood to be 1.5, then the quality of the 3d matches is reduced and more juddery, so I have to quit and restart my computer until I get it to decide it is actually 3 stars. Bizarre, but I blame my dodgy Dell XPS rather than SI.

OP - do you have your graphics card programmed to be used for FM? With my nvidia I can set custom settings for different programs.

update your drivers... sounds like you have some faulty ones.

although you should know, your graphics card is pretty damn weak... it's only just above the range for fm infact! and will be pushing it for sims on high settings too...

here's a little graphic to show what i mean...

http://community.futuremark.com/hardware/gpu/NVIDIA+GeForce+GT+620/review

check the scores down the page ...

Archived