Tiny club > mods used.

dashi112

Sorry, never thought these mods would be out this quick. Delete my Montrose run please!

Mods used ( both on FM Scout):

Eng to level 9

Huge database

Leagues loaded (to lowest level):

Eng

Ire

Scot

Wales

N. Ire

My team: PENRITH

robertleenewsinbox.png

penrithinformationfacil.png

penrithboardroomfinance.png

no staff, no players, Darlington in our league.

Season 1 goals:

MONEY!!

FA Vase 3rd round

the other cup 2nd round.

Mid table league

good luck fellow Northern league player :) and as im playing the save and have done the research for the league :) id also like to warn you about Spennymoor, Celtic Nation and Guisboro

Good Luck ill be reading

who are you starting with and whos your best GK?

Ges Ratcliffe is your dad??

can you ask him how he got a link up with Carlisle then?? Also if the information on here is accurate?

northernleaguedivisiono.png

penrithfixturesschedule.png

we were 2-0 at 41 mins...

Yep. There is no official link with Carlisle that I know of but don't quote me on that. I'll do some digging. The background seems fairly accurate but the new stadium is called Frenchfield Park I think. Worldgroup stadium is the old one.

Are the crashes due to the add on or due to your game? As I may have to start one as Penrith myself. Im in 10th season as Workington and I'm in Champs league. Started it on the Beta but Penrith would be a much bigger challenge.

just "game not responding" type crashes.

Penrith start with 10k in the bank and no players or staff. My assistant is Jimmy McClurg who i'm glad I got. Top end coaches starting are 7-9 stats, scouts are 6-7, physio is an 8

just "game not responding" type crashes.

Penrith start with 10k in the bank and no players or staff. My assistant is Jimmy McClurg who i'm glad I got. Top end coaches starting are 7-9 stats, scouts are 6-7, physio is an 8

What standard of player can you buy/sign and presumably as you don't have a wage budget you can only sign players non-contract? What sort of appearance fees are they wanting?

I know that they bring in annual sponsorship from local businesses for the advertising hoardings around the ground too on top of shirt sponsorship so maybe there should be additional sponsorship? Also it is def the old stadium as it says the stadium condition is poor. It's actually pretty much brand new and was only opened a few years ago.

What standard of player can you buy/sign and presumably as you don't have a wage budget you can only sign players non-contract? What sort of appearance fees are they wanting?

I know that they bring in annual sponsorship from local businesses for the advertising hoardings around the ground too on top of shirt sponsorship so maybe there should be additional sponsorship? Also it is def the old stadium as it says the stadium condition is poor. It's actually pretty much brand new and was only opened a few years ago.

Amateur team on here, also a £703 kit sponsorship ending in 2013.

TBH I got McClurg day 2 of the job and needed the scouts as the 1st few signings are pure pot luck

Amateur team on here, also a £703 kit sponsorship ending in 2013.

Please can you screenshot me a couple of ur better players so i can see the standard, if thats ok? Yeah I'm not sure how much the sponsorship of the shirts is in real life but I'll ask. I know Penrith are an amateur team but I know for a fact we were paying a few players 200quid a week plus before recession etc despite being an amateur club. I think everyone is on a basic appearance fee now.

Celtic nation are absolutely loaded. They are paying Adam Boyd 700 quid a week plus bonuses and when he came to our place he was overweight and unfit (and did nothing). We won 5-1 and their goal was an o.g. Theyve got a fair few old penrith players too. Michael Reed, Dean Douglas etc. and ex Bolton winger Jeff Smith. Decent outfit.

Please can you screenshot me a couple of ur better players so i can see the standard, if thats ok? Yeah I'm not sure how much the sponsorship of the shirts is in real life but I'll ask. I know Penrith are an amateur team but I know for a fact we were paying a few players 200quid a week plus before recession etc despite being an amateur club. I think everyone is on a basic appearance fee now.

Celtic nation are absolutely loaded. They are paying Adam Boyd 700 quid a week plus bonuses and when he came to our place he was overweight and unfit (and did nothing). We won 5-1 and their goal was an o.g. Theyve got a fair few old penrith players too. Michael Reed, Dean Douglas etc. and ex Bolton winger Jeff Smith. Decent outfit.

I will screenshot every player on my team and link you to the page, 25+ players i got, will add in a few Celtic players as well to compare

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9852990/ there we go!

about 3 players i got recently so the apps are a bit up n down.

thats the entire Celtic Nation team that are not greyed out.

Looks like you've built a team more than capable of going up (based on the star ratings)! There's a few decent celtic nation players but ur team looks a lot stronger than theirs! Good luck!

Looks like you've built a team more than capable of going up (based on the star ratings)! There's a few decent celtic nation players but ur team looks a lot stronger than theirs! Good luck!

I missed out on 1 good ST in Oliver Forsyth and a decent LC in Edmonson-Rouse but tbh, my start has been pretty poor.

Also, 1 promotion spot only :(

Questions for StevoWanderer:

Where did Prokas go? was it because of 19th place in the league? ( unless Richard Prokas was never your manager)

Also, in game media expectation was 9th, chairmans was top half. what was your dads expectation for the season? Also would like what he expected for the Vase and Northern Challenge Cup.

Questions for StevoWanderer:

Where did Prokas go? was it because of 19th place in the league? ( unless Richard Prokas was never your manager)

Also, in game media expectation was 9th, chairmans was top half. what was your dads expectation for the season? Also would like what he expected for the Vase and Northern Challenge Cup.

Prokas left a few seasons ago not last season. And tbh in real life nowadays the expectation is to stay up because we lost most of our best players to celtic nation (or Guildford park as they were last year). Anything better than that is a bonus. Also expectations for cups don't come into it, it doesn't really work like that. A cup run would be nice but there are no cup expectations to be honest. It's a bonus if it brings in extra revenue.

Your record so far would be very well received if in real life put it that way...

Prokas left a few seasons ago not last season. And tbh in real life nowadays the expectation is to stay up because we lost most of our best players to celtic nation (or Guildford park as they were last year). Anything better than that is a bonus. Also expectations for cups don't come into it, it doesn't really work like that. A cup run would be nice but there are no cup expectations to be honest. It's a bonus if it brings in extra revenue.

Your record so far would be very well received if in real life put it that way...

Understood, maybe you can use your knowledge to improve a few of the teams in the additional leagues.

Understood, maybe you can use your knowledge to improve a few of the teams in the additional leagues.

Tbh I don't know that much about the league and the other teams, certainly not enough to make a meaningful contribution. I don't go down as much as I used to and I'm a Bolton fan really (I could tell you a lot more about them). I only really know about Penrith and a little bit about Celtic Nation because they are the 'local league rivals' (and this is the first time they have been in our league).

Tbh I don't know that much about the league and the other teams, certainly not enough to make a meaningful contribution. I don't go down as much as I used to and I'm a Bolton fan really (I could tell you a lot more about them). I only really know about Penrith and a little bit about Celtic Nation because they are the 'local league rivals' (and this is the first time they have been in our league).

Ahh, well maybe in the future before FM14 some of us can collaberate with the guy who did the ENG to level 9 mod :)

Seasons End!

Right, some important stuff here....

dannyhawkinsoverviewpro.png

This guy kicks ass! Player of the year! Also top scorer in the FA Vase. 4 goals in the semi final, 1 in the final. 7 goals :)

Guess what I won?

no, not that...

Goals of the season!

Mid table the league: SUCCESS! ( 3RD Place ftw)

Earn a profit: SUCCESS!

FA Vase 3rd round: SUCCESS! ( Winning it :p)

Northern Challenge Cup 2nd round: Success! ( Round 3 achieved)

Next Season Goals

League: Mid Table

Finances: Profit ( hopefully)

Vase: Retain it ( hopefully)

Challenge Cup: 2nd round.

board expectations:

Win the league ( and promotion)

Semi final of the Vase

3rd round of the challenge cup

Bad news:

Hawkins and Jonjo ( my best DC) got swiped by higher league teams. They were worth 2 and 1.5k respectively.

Good news:

Oliver Forsyth is in my squad!

board expectations:

Win the league ( and promotion)

Semi final of the Vase

3rd round of the challenge cup

Bad news:

Hawkins and Jonjo ( my best DC) got swiped by higher league teams. They were worth 2 and 1.5k respectively.

Good news:

Oliver Forsyth is in my squad!

Board expectation is to win the league?? Did you choose that? Seems a bit harsh. I asked about sponsorship and because he sponsors the kit and the whole club in effect (foots the bill for wages etc) he said he can't really isolate the kit sponsorship but if he had to guess similar level teams would be getting a grand to 1500 for a season for it. So FM isn't a million miles away. Are advertising hoardings counted as part of income or not on fm because that is a decent revenue stream in rl?

i did not choose the expectation, kit sponsorship stayed at £703 and nothing in terms of stadium revenue ads either.

Im guessing that the sponsorship will go up if you get promoted. I'm not sure how fm deals with advertising. Does it not have it in finances in the income section? I can't remember

I will quickly screen a shot. Also, what kind of opponents do you get in friendlies?

The money does go up, but at the end of a contract or if the board get new sponsors.

There are noteable names there and btw, i know you won't schedule anywhere near as much but tbh, with amateur status i will cram in friendlies where i don't pay the opponent or get a decent amount for an away game ( 7k from pompy)

I will quickly screen a shot. Also, what kind of opponents do you get in friendlies?

The money does go up, but at the end of a contract or if the board get new sponsors.

There are noteable names there and btw, i know you won't schedule anywhere near as much but tbh, with amateur status i will cram in friendlies where i don't pay the opponent or get a decent amount for an away game ( 7k from pompy)

If you play that many friendlies your team will be too tired and injured for the start of the season and the pitch will be wrecked (so your form will suffer). One thing I noticed with Workington was that you get a lot more money for playing the away friendlies whilst your stadium is small and appearance fee from the other team. I just got 1.1m for playing Barce away with Workington!

I'd try to go for less friendlies with most of them away from home so ur pitch is in a better state and your team is fully fit. No point in wrecking ur fitness levels when you want to get promotion.

Teams we normally play are Workington, Annan, Carlisle reserves and other local teams.

ok, well I do have a HUGE Squad so it gives everyone a chance and yeah the pitch will be wrecked but skill can overcome that I feel with the squad I have. Also, in the lower divisions you get paid 0 for most away games so home games are a must.

Also, for those who wanna know, youth candidates sucked n i took no-one.

ok, well I do have a HUGE Squad so it gives everyone a chance and yeah the pitch will be wrecked but skill can overcome that I feel with the squad I have. Also, in the lower divisions you get paid 0 for most away games so home games are a must.

Also, for those who wanna know, youth candidates sucked n i took no-one.

Id say skill is less likely to overcome a bad pitch. A long ball physical team is more likely to win on a wrecked pitch. Fair enough about the away fees though, but it is an outrageous number of friendlies lol.

You reckon you'll go up?

erm....

yeah....updates

Ben Lysons ( One of my best ST's) was poached....was worth 1.5k

5th round of the Northern Challenge Cup is a huge success for me even though it offers bad money.

FA Vase 4th round is good, i wanna get to the semi finals or heck, defend my trophy!

Finances are all in the black and i'm getting more money. If I defend the Vase I should have 90-100k in the bank.

Also, yes I know the images don't match, just add 1 point as i was 2-0 down at 83 mins.

I finally lose!

penrithfixturesschedulee.png

Points dropped: 29

Injuries piling up, tiredness screwing me up. Also lost an MR, damn poachers. Got a decent new GK though oh n Forsyth got injured and is due back in...10 days, stupid broken arm.

goals:

Profit: yay! 83k so +40k so far :)

Vase: Semi Finals and hopefully the final.

Challenge Cup: 5th round is better than expected.

League: Can I win?

Edit: 21 league game unbeaten run...Hall of Fame worthy?

Updates!!

I am now a part time club!

more than half the staff are refusing contracts...

Oliver Forsyth got pinched from me 1 day before getting semi professional...

signing 90% of players to contracts. They value between 1.5k and 4K

nobody came to me from youth candidates as they all sucked.

i'm 5-2 favourites for promotion...

BOARD OBJECTIVES!!

Have fun in the FA Trophy ( Mine too since I can't defend the FA Vase :( )

Respectable league position ( mid table for me )

4th round of the Northern Challenge Cup ( do-able...)

Updates!!

I am now a part time club!

more than half the staff are refusing contracts...

Oliver Forsyth got pinched from me 1 day before getting semi professional...

signing 90% of players to contracts. They value between 1.5k and 4K

nobody came to me from youth candidates as they all sucked.

i'm 5-2 favourites for promotion...

BOARD OBJECTIVES!!

Have fun in the FA Trophy ( Mine too since I can't defend the FA Vase :( )

Respectable league position ( mid table for me )

4th round of the Northern Challenge Cup ( do-able...)

Nicely done. There's a lot more money in the FA Trophy than the FA VAse but will be a much more difficult tourn to do well in. You going to do this save until you reach prem/champs league?

Archived