I got to the Champions League final and guess who im playing?

It is a bug where lower rated teams over preform against highly rated teams. I had Blackpool win the carling cup and Cardiff win the FA cup in my game and also some Ukraine team won the Europa League

I'm surprised a few of the FIFA players from around here haven't started saying SI have added handicap for good teams to the game :D

Judging by some people sports should mean teams automatically fall into line... 3-2 up against a higher rated team in a cup final? Better concede two goals!

Sport is unpredictable by nature, yes over a longer period, say 10 years if not one single high rep club won anything then yes there is an issue BUT if out of say 20 league and cup competitions across europe 17 were won by top rep teams and 3 were not... that could be considered normal and just part of the unpredictable nature of sport.

Who wants the same few teams across Europe winning everything they play in?

I remember back in the mid 80`s when reigning FA Cup champions Coventry City were beaten in the 3rd round by Sutton utd and Telford Utd made the last 16.....good old football times :)

Sorry to be pedantic, but it was in January 1989 when Sutton Utd beat Coventry so that's late 80s, not mid. Also, Coventry won it in 87 so weren't holders by the time they lost to Sutton Utd, Wimbledon were.

Archived