****Real Fixtures**** (For England)

As I made a thread earlier this week, it has come to my attention that no1 is creating a database with the real fixtures in for:

Premier League

Championship

League 1

League 2

So this month, I shall be collecting all the data and creating the database required.

***It won't have the manager changes etc.. but you should be able to link both databases together as I won't be changing anything apart from fixtures***

If you wish to keep update with my progression, please check my Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/potter1989bwfc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has worked correctly when it was available looking at the posts above. This release adds Levels 7 and 8, real fixtures for every league (all the way down) and lots of enhancements. There will be an update soon so it may be worth keeping an eye out.

Normally I would't advertise my releases in other threads but as the OP hasn't posted in here since November I assume he has lost interest.

Not sure if this has worked correctly when it was available looking at the posts above. This release adds Levels 7 and 8, real fixtures for every league (all the way down) and lots of enhancements. There will be an update soon so it may be worth keeping an eye out.

Normally I would't advertise my releases in other threads but as the OP hasn't posted in here since November I assume he has lost interest.

Thanks mate, much obliged.

Archived