Formations

Have you ever considered that make more mobile positions in formation tactics? For example, the positions on the field are not fixed but can move arbitrarily. Also to make a difference at the wing positions. For example, because in reality there is difference in the position of the wings between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formations. The 4-3-3 system they stand on higher ground, the 4-2-3-1 system is slightly lower. I hope you understand what I mean! :brock:

Yep, I understand you , and it's an argument that comes up a lot, and understandably.

The positions are in fact mobile right now..

What happens is:

you put a player in the general position you want him to play.. say AML .. now, as you say, it's not as simple as this in real life and that's where the 'Mentality' slider etc comes in. You use this to 'tweak' where and how you want your AML to play.

EG. Gareth Bale plays AML .... Jonas Gutierrez is played at AML.

Of course you don't want both of them to play the same. Putting them at the AML position is only the start, to set out a structure for the team.

Bale would have a very high mentality because you want him to be running and attacking the wings and the defence all game long.

Gutierrez is more of a defensive winger, you want him to use his energy and workrate to run the opposition players into the ground and player more defensively, so a more conservative mentality.

This is all in simple terms but that's how it works in the game.

I agree, but it would be much easier if I could move to a slightly lower on the left and the right example leave slightly more. It does not necessarily refer only to the wings of them I listed as an example! Because no matter what their role or mentality starting positions are always the same and it ranges uniformly regardless of the instructions. :rolleyes: And one more question: Have you thought about the option which gives two options. The position players on the field with the ball and without the ball in particular. that there seems to me in championship manager? :rolleyes:

Archived