Take my Fulham team to the next level...

ffcfulham

Second season with my Fulham team after finishing 8th..........started like an absolute steam train but mid season blues cost me a higher placed finish. I blame it on my full backs and inexperienced youth. I was hoping for a nice 'war chest' but was giving a measily £10million. I attempted to get a load of liverpool players since they went down but stupid wages knocked me back. This season i have promised the board European Qualification.

One problem with my team........I got rid of alot of dead wood and my squad is thin to say the least. Not sure if to chance it with a thin squad in the hope no serious injuries and just buy one or two quality players to improve the team OR buy 3or4 squad fillers. I play a narrow 4-2-3-1.......I really do love the attacking nature of my team although the defending kills me planning on play with attacking full backs as well and trying to just play keep ball against everybody not allowing them the ball to score....(best form of attack is defence).......anyway here is my team.

GK: Mignolet

RB: Forget his name - young brazilian that can play LB/RB

CB: Strandberg

CB:Hangeland

LB: Riise

CM: Diarra

CM: Pedro (Samdorpia Youngster)

ACM: Wellington

ACM:Adryan

ACM:Ruiz

ST: Berbatov

Bench: (some players i forget names)

GK: 15 year old 5 star potential guy

CB: Aaron Hughes

RB/CB : Baird

LB: kieran Richardson

Van Der Borre (utility guy)

ACM: Frei

ACM: Nacer Chadli

CM: Anderson (man utd geezer)

ST: Juventus Striker on loan

Think thats about my team, cant help but think i have one more player, but cant remember who?? (work comp)

My wage bill is at less than 600k and yet my transfer budget is absolute pony.

I consider my team pretty strong with alot of potential.

I was considering dropping Diarra to the bench and buying a DMC to sure up my defence also looking for a good left back.

Both must be comfortable on the ball, passing and the LB must have pace and high tackling.

£10 million to spend second season.

Who do you guys reccomened to take me to that european place ?

I'd recommend looking here mate:

Good fullbacks: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319765-FM13-Good-Full-Backs

Good Midfielders: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319767-FM13-Good-Midfielders

My personal recommendations... well I'm playing with Rangers, so have yet to hit the bigtime on this game. But in the DMC position Kara was always good and cheap on previous FM's and in the fullback position.... well I'm not to sure off the top of my head. Scout people who have got 1 year or less left on their contract, should be able to get cheap.

Archived