Network game speed

Hi, I still haven't got FM13, I'm currently in the middle of a very satisfying save in FM12 so I'm kinda waiting for a few patches before I get it.

What I'm interested in is if network game speed has really been improved? I'm not too pleased that LAN has been taken out but I'd swallow it network game had been truly improved, in the speed department.

Anyone tried it and what are your impressions?

Hello mate. I have tried it and stopped because there was a transfer bug, which has since been fixed however. I can honestly say that the processing speed isn't that fast, but if your just playing with one or 2 other people, its not too bad because you can get work done in between processes! However, the speed of the game like clicking on things as the client is MUCH improved, they have really done a stellar job with that this year. Its really very fast to click on things this year. In the past network games were unplaybale because to click on one of my players took about 15 seconds. This year it takes about 2. So far, I have to say, this is the one improvement that I am appreciating the most, I would highly recommend you giving it a go. :thup:

Archived