Training question : No seperate youth/senior training or Coaches ?

Question : In the new FM training, when you assign coaches, i can´t find a way to assign coaches for youth training or senior training. It just lumbs all players together now.

Does that mean that U19 coaches assigned to (say) tactics, do tactic for all players or just U19 ?

If they still only train the youth players, how do i get the different tables back, otherwise it´s tough to keep track really.

OK, basically what i mean is :

I go to training ---> Coaches

Now when i switch the team from First team to U19, the coaches are still assigned the same tasks and when i untick a box for senior training, the same is unticked for U19 training.

When i change the team in the general training (with focus and match preperation), chaging from 1 squad to another changes the screen.

sounds reasonable, haven't really payed attention myself. But you're assigning a specialization for a coach, he's not going to change that spec from first team to youths. Just sounds like a change with minor impact.

What i can´t figure out (since it´d be a huge change) is if the type of coach really doesn´t matter anymore or if in the following scenario

- Only a U19 coach assigned to Attacking training (but for both teams)

this would mean that the senior team doesn´t get adequate training in that department.

In previous versions you flat out couldn´t assign senior team training to a U19 coach, which is why i´m utterly confused by this.

You shouldn't be able to do that here either, unless it is a Fitness Coach or Goalkeeper Coach.

Coaches only train First/Reserves

Under 18/19/23 Coaches train well Under 18/19/23

ok, this is how it looks for me :

screen 1 Senior Training: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/Mario84/training1.jpg

Where i switch: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/Mario84/training2.jpg

Youth Training: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/Mario84/training3.jpg

@ ATW : Seems to be a bug specific to the french leagues (or other as well) according to the bug report by shakeable. Just tested it with an english team myself and no problems.

Never played in France before as well, so it was totally by chance that i came across it. Ah well, gonna table france for now then ;)

ah, ok . So is it a display bug only ? I.e., i just need to keep in mind to assign them correctly (as i would in 2012) as a workaround ? (spreadsheed on notepad ftw)

Don't know if its only a display bug or something more severe. I saw it during the beta and decided as you did to leave the French leagues alone for now.

Archived