Can we pre set 'shouts'?

I seem to recall seeing, somewhere within the FM13, an option to pre set your team shouts so that you don't have to keep doing it for each match. Searching all of the forums this a.m. I could not find anything about it. Likewise a search through the manual refers only to making up your own 'shouts'.

Have I been off on a 'seniors citizens' moment again, no doctor, I really am all right, or have I really seen this option?

Once you've made a group of shouts you can pre-load them via the teamtalk screen before a game.

If you're loading shouts at the start of a game for every match and using the same ones though, I don't see the point of using the TC. The old slider method would be a simpler way of doing it imo.

Thanks Cleon. For FM13 I have decided to go with Liverpool, something that I have never done before. Being of the opinion that we are still a top club, though maybe not a top team, I am using the same shouts throughout the season. They are thus = Keep possssion, play out of defence, play through defence, work ball into the box and stay on feet. I am hoping that these permanent shouts will provide the patient pass and move game that we used to do so well.

I have, as for most of the FM games down the years, only the one formation/tactic and move through the in game options from 'contain' through to 'overload' as the match requires. Up until FM11, I had some moderate success but it has become more difficult of late. I was never completely at home using the slider system but you have given me some more food for thought.

Archived